PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2010, 04:04 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

lokalori is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
a dip into the dark side

I stayed true to windows mobile from the ppc 6600 to the touch pro 2. I waited for my dream phone to jump ship for android and I got it with the evo. I should finally be getting my 4g 12/1 with the LA 4g launch.

So I was thinking about getting a tablet to enhance my day to day experience and have it supported by my wifi tethering evo 4g. Dare I say I have been considering an iPad? I am still open to an android tab, but I feel like what I'm missing in apps for the android OS I would be able to have with my tab.

All I can say is that I'm dying waiting for but the rope and other great games to find their way over to the android world.

Any other android warriors with ipads out there?

-Loki
Old 11-30-2010, 07:41 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/no root
Carrier: Sprint

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre
Re: a dip into the dark side

I have grown fond of the htc line of phones. I myself am awaiting to see if htc launches an out of the ballpark tablet and would prefer a 9". I had a chance to play with the Ipad and wasn't really excited about it. Just seemed to be a bigger version of the Ipod. But to see if htc launches something with sense2 (disire hd and Z have it) and maybe an actual hard drive like my laptop has (it would fit in a tablet)
Old 11-30-2010, 08:23 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwhre View Post
I have grown fond of the htc line of phones. I myself am awaiting to see if htc launches an out of the ballpark tablet and would prefer a 9". I had a chance to play with the Ipad and wasn't really excited about it. Just seemed to be a bigger version of the Ipod. But to see if htc launches something with sense2 (disire hd and Z have it) and maybe an actual hard drive like my laptop has (it would fit in a tablet)
The tablet HTC plans to launch won't even be made by HTC..just re-branded merchandise someone else made...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 11-30-2010, 09:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/no root

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre

oh hell, poke me in the eye with an apple............

PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion