PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2010, 10:15 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Getting the mogul
Carrier: sprint

finesse is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Android Gallery WONT zoom in as good as camera review

is it jus me or when you take a pic with the camera and zoom in using the cameras own "review" feature, text is clearer and less blurrier as opposed to using androids own gallery??? I was taking pics of a txtbook page for class(txtbooks r expensive) and when i used the androids gallery the text didnt zoom in as much as i could with the camera and the text was substantially blurrier.

try it out urselves, take a pic of some text out of a book and use the camera review and then use the android gallery and see the difference

is this fixed with froyo???
i have a stock epic 4g.

its not a major problem but it would be nice if it were fixed, kinda sux havin to use the camera just to view a pic of text. imagine if ur battery is low too o_0
Old 10-20-2010, 11:40 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Android; Opera Mini/5.1.21126/21.526; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

I noticed this with my EVO. I don't know why I can zoom in on the same picture and in 1 program it looks bad and in one it looks good zoomed in.
Old 10-29-2010, 10:10 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G(Galaxy S)
Carrier: Sprint

god5337 is just getting started
Re: Android Gallery WONT zoom in as good as camera review

try Large Image Viewer, lets you view the image at full res, rather than the limited Gallery. Does not work for GIF or PNG, not that our camera can take thoses, but for imprted pics.
Large Image Viewer - Android app on AppBrain

PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion