PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2010, 01:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

signothefish is keeping up the good worksignothefish is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Those that came from Windows Mobile

Did you stop your RSS feeds and delete your bookmarks and links in your web browser that pertained to Windows Mobile devices after switching to Android? It's kind of interesting seeing all the hype about WM7, but since migrating to Android, it will eventually just become noise.
Old 10-12-2010, 01:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Those that came from Windows Mobile

I haven't yet but was thinking about doing so just now. Can't believe another OS has just ignored the CDMA crowd by not releasing anything until next year. Sort of takes the wind out of my sails as far as Windows Phone 7 is concerned.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
Old 10-12-2010, 11:17 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/no root

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre

I liked wm 6 and 6.1 was great. To get 6.5 on a sprint touch pro was a dream come true, and it didn't. I am not happy in the way windows is headed for the future, and chose android. some went to android wanting a new device and android came before 7 when upgrades were avail. Others, like me didn't want wp7.
Old 10-13-2010, 03:37 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2 & EVO

BenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuff

I loved the TP2 and with it used Excel and HanDBase extensively. I knew that W7 was coming along some time down the line and that HanDBase was not slated to be supported for a couple of years. The Evo came along and I decided to go with it and to continue using the TP2 with HanDBase and that is what I have done. Android is ok, but it sure has its issues and I bet the same with W7. I am impatiently waiting for the release of HanDBase for Android. So, here I am, wishing for W7 and HanDBase and knowing it ain't gonna happen for a while. W7 for me will be at least 2 years down the road.
Old 10-13-2010, 03:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Yes, I deleted all WM related bookmarks and now adding Android links. Any helpful links anyone can give me?

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|
Old 10-13-2010, 05:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

kabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to kabuk1 Send a message via Yahoo to kabuk1

I made the switch, mostly out of anger at MS for killing off Windows Mobile. It's pure luck that I love Android as much as I do now.

kabuk1's battery life tips ~ TamsPPC

PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion