PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 07:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
sanyo zio sprint october 7th 2010

Sprint branded Kyocera Zio dummy units make their way to RadioShack (Phone Arena News)

its coming. Gonna most likely replace the hero till the new hero comes. 99 bucks after 100 MIR and will have android 2.1 onboard. Not a bad low end phone in my opinion.
Old 09-30-2010, 07:29 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Re: sanyo zio sprint october 7th 2010

where does it say anything about a release date next week? i see nothing anywhere of that nor any pre-orders. i will be picking one of these up to replace my hero.

Old 09-30-2010, 07:39 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
where does it say anything about a release date next week? i see nothing anywhere of that nor any pre-orders. i will be picking one of these up to replace my hero.
sprint doesnt do pre-orders unless its gonna be a big phone. Just a normal release for sprint.. and date coming from my boss is the 7th. and Id take this over the hero the hero is getting old and dated.
Old 09-30-2010, 07:42 PM
#1 troll!

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
sprint doesnt do pre-orders unless its gonna be a big phone. Just a normal release for sprint.. and date coming from my boss is the 7th. and Id take this over the hero the hero is getting old and dated.

im getting a free phone from sprint, i will be asking for this one then but i still do not even see it on the website yet. who's your boss? also the hero2 was just a rumor.
Old 09-30-2010, 07:52 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
im getting a free phone from sprint, i will be asking for this one then but i still do not even see it on the website yet. who's your boss? also the hero2 was just a rumor.
sorry I am not giving names espically if anyone gets in trouble for leaking information.. policy on that is termation. Rumors on the net are saying the 10th which is a sunday makes more sense then the 7th for sure. Its not for sale yet so not on the website... also dont forget about the samsung transform due out at the sametime. Gonna be like the epic but smaller and no 4g.
Old 09-30-2010, 07:54 PM
#1 troll!

Quote:
sorry I am not giving names espically if anyone gets in trouble for leaking information.. policy on that is termation. Rumors on the net are saying the 10th which is a sunday makes more sense then the 7th for sure. Its not for sale yet so not on the website... also dont forget about the samsung transform due out at the sametime. Gonna be like the epic but smaller and no 4g.
ill take a sanyo over a samsung phone anyday of the week.
Old 09-30-2010, 07:59 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
ill take a sanyo over a samsung phone anyday of the week.
wow! I am loving my epic I used to think the smae way but this epic has been awesome so far.
Old 09-30-2010, 08:14 PM
#1 troll!

Quote:
wow! I am loving my epic I used to think the smae way but this epic has been awesome so far.

im tired of htc and i used to own a few sayno phones back in the day. all were great. sayno+stock android= win!
Old 09-30-2010, 08:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
im tired of htc and i used to own a few sayno phones back in the day. all were great. sayno+stock android= win!
Why are you tired of htc? HTC makes some of the best smartphones other than apple. Especially their android phones. Go right ahead and try the sanyo phone. Let us know how that goes.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Full Body Protection for your smartphone.
Get 1 Free!
http://stealthguards.com/idevaffilia...ate.php?id=417
Old 09-30-2010, 09:12 PM
#1 troll!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees45us View Post
Why are you tired of htc? HTC makes some of the best smartphones other than apple. Especially their android phones. Go right ahead and try the sanyo phone. Let us know how that goes.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Full Body Protection for your smartphone.
Get 1 Free!
Stealth Guards

i sense sarcasm, every phone i buy will not be just an htc. oh...i see now, your a evo user, that explains everything. i think this phone will do well for replacing the hero.

PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion