PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 09:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE
Carrier: Sprint

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313
Got to spend a little time with the Epic and Intercept

A couple Samsung reps(the boss of our field rep and HIS boss) were in my store today. Each carrying and Epic and 1 had the Intercept. I had each for about 30 seconds. The Intercept I didn't care about, it's literally a re-skinned Moment. Now the Epic.....WOW. That display is drop dead gorgeous!! I had a fear that it would look cheap, like the Moment. That fear was put to rest today. It still manages to remain fairly slim, and looks really good. Surprisingly they're keeping the Galaxy S name on the back.

I never thought Id say it, but Sammy may be able to give HTC a run for their money with this 1.

I know everyone is going to scream "pix or it didnt happen", and trust me, I was trying. But neither rep was willing to let that phone out of their sight.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion