PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 11:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PrO 2
Carrier: Sprint

geomatiq310 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to geomatiq310 Send a message via Yahoo to geomatiq310
tracker anyone ????

Does anyone no if there is a phone tracker for an android phone. just like the one on windows phone the smart phone tracker??? any ideas people????
Old 05-13-2010, 12:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO-Zone
Carrier: Sprint 4G

Vegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuff
Re: tracker anyone ????

You mean like this? (found Googling)

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:14 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

rusty105 is a n00b
Lost phone fail safe??

Ok, this came up in a discussion at work the other day. With our phone becoming more and more a part of our lives, and more info is stored on them, what happens if we lose the phone? Can we remotely 'wipe' the phone? Is there an app for this?
Old 05-13-2010, 08:57 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Lost phone fail safe??

There are a couple of different apps and services available for Android users, some of which cost and others are free. Mobile Defense, WaveSecure and iTag are just a few of your options. But make sure you choose one and install it now, because it won't do you any good after the phone is lost or stolen.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:05 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Threads merged.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Lookout Mobile is another service you can use for this.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
Old 05-13-2010, 10:36 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

There's always "an app for that" with the Droid

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 05-19-2010, 11:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2

Lildegregs22 is just getting started

I use mobiledefense you can track your phone to exact location, satellite included pictures, you can lock your phone and you can make an alarm sound that won't stop unless battery is removed which their working on making it so you can power on the phone if it is off remotely.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:25 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Lookout mobile works pretty well....I use it on TP2....has the alarm and backs up all info and such...
Old 05-27-2010, 07:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid 2

outlaw.99 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to outlaw.99

Motoblur has this built in, but Im not sure if they will bring that to the regular droid...

PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion