PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 04:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero
Carrier: sprint

bimzrus is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation What happend to the Android Market?

Is it Just me are all the cool apps now missing since the 2.1 update?
No Barcode Scanner, No AOL app, Blitz Alarm what happened?

Some apps I had gotten over the weekend and after I updated my phone there no longer there!
Old 04-13-2010, 04:31 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: What happend to the Android Market?

Which ROM you running? Because I am running Fresh 2.0d and I see all of the ones you listed in the Market...
Old 04-13-2010, 04:37 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Carrier: At&t

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82

You might have to give it a week or two. When I got my At&t Nexus One some apps weren't showing up that other people have talked about. After a while they were in there. I think Google has some kind of database of devices, so maybe the update isn't in there yet for your device.
Old 04-13-2010, 04:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I have the same device? I wonder if there is a site where we can get the apk's from?
Old 04-13-2010, 04:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
Which ROM you running? Because I am running Fresh 2.0d and I see all of the ones you listed in the Market...
the sprint 2.1
Old 04-13-2010, 05:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

ok Any app that your looking for google it with a apk and you should have your file
Old 04-15-2010, 11:30 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimzrus View Post
the sprint 2.1
My girl has a hero, is the official sprint 2.1 released? I'm pretty sure I would've heard about it somewhere?
Google is the next skynet
Old 04-15-2010, 12:01 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
My girl has a hero, is the official sprint 2.1 released? I'm pretty sure I would've heard about it somewhere?
That's a negative Ghost Rider.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:06 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
That's a negative Ghost Rider.
Yeah did a little research, its a "leaked official rom" but it is getting great results.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:09 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It

Flash the Fresh 2.0d ROM, it has everything good and nothing bad from what Sprint will butcher, I mean release, in their official 2.1 ROM.

PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion