PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2010, 10:26 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc incredible
Carrier: big red

quest7 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
moto cliq or the tp2...

i am thinking about getting the cliq, but do not know that much about it. is it upgradable to 2.0, does it have good memory, does it sync well with a pc(for downloading limewire music), and would you prefer it over the tp2, which i currently have? looking for speed and ease of use. do not want to have to search the whole web for things. thanks before hand.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

outerpip is a n00b
Re: moto cliq or the tp2...

In my own personal opinion, not meant to attack anyone, I became very angry when I used the Cliq. It's like buying a new laptop, and having so much bloatware kick on when you first boot up that every time you use it, you get lost and turned around, plus, you get enough battery life out of it to play 2 games of solitare. But, on the other hand, it is a smartphone. The TP2 would be what I would go with if it was my decision to make, although I would miss Android very much. All else fails, you have 30 days to try if you're upgrading or a new customer. Try the one you think you'll like, and if you don't like it, then try the #2 choice, and choose the one you want more. They really can't say anything about you switching phones a couple times in your first thirty days.....they just don't like it so make sure you know how to get them to come through for you.
Old 03-11-2010, 02:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc incredible
Carrier: big red
Threadstarter

quest7 is a n00b

thanks, i think i will stick with the tp2, but in the future i would like to test out the android os. the learning curve on winmo sometimes can be a pain.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

outerpip is a n00b

I agree. I started on WinMo, and after using Android for about 6 months, I could barely operate the TP2. But, I would say, when you're ready for an Android phone, pass up the Cliq and go with something more Android and less Moto.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:24 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

It's always easy to go back to WM. As soon as someone hands you a WM device thank them, while you soft reset it to actually use it.

PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion