PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2010, 06:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
It works well in Indagroove's new Sprint 6.5 kitchen. (Had to add back in Adobe Flash since he keeps it in SYS, and used the new Sprint OEMXip)

FYI, this build in "System - About" says it's 5.2.23558, Build 23559.5.5.
The dsm in the msxip is 23558, im guessing that its picking up the 23559 somewhere else. Either way, its just the most recent release since 23557. There are a few things different in the sys, more than recently for this build.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-16-2010, 06:42 PM
VIP Member

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
I have cooked 4 different builds off of Welrope's downloads and I am having two problems with all of them. The first, and most important, The Dialer is BROKEN. There is a scroll bar all the way down the side and it will not let me call anyone from my contacts, call log, speed dials, or picture dials. It won't let me call anyone that has a number longer than 7 digits. If I have to dial the area code I am screwed. I can call *228, and any number less than 10 digits but that's it. I tried deleting the "assisteddialer.dll" out of the phoneredist folder and it didn't work. I'm really excited to hear all you guys talking about how fantastic these builds are, but I have followed the instructions on importing them to my kitchen to a "T" and they don't work. Oh, and problem number 2...the calculator skins from the kitchen don't work on them either.
Also, just flashed 23558/9 and the dialer is fine-no scroll. Also, dialing from contacts, no issue. Dialing 11,10,7 digits, no problem. I would like to find out whats going on in your kitchen though.
Old 04-16-2010, 06:47 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
The dsm in the msxip is 23558, im guessing that its picking up the 23559 somewhere else. Either way, its just the most recent release since 23557. There are a few things different in the sys, more than recently for this build.
Yeah - just to be clear I wasn't doubting your work. Just making a comment! Have seen similar behavior in other builds.

From doing a file compare of 23557 vs. 23559, most of the changes seem to be in gwes, some in tmail, and a few here and there. I'll guess not a big change.
Old 04-16-2010, 06:48 PM
A Geek For Eons

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Also, just flashed 23558/9 and the dialer is fine-no scroll. Also, dialing from contacts, no issue. Dialing 11,10,7 digits, no problem. I would like to find out whats going on in your kitchen though.
Dialer is fine in groove's kitchen also.
Old 04-16-2010, 06:54 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Yeah - just to be clear I wasn't doubting your work. Just making a comment! Have seen similar behavior in other builds.

From doing a file compare of 23557 vs. 23559, most of the changes seem to be in gwes, some in tmail, and a few here and there. I'll guess not a big change.
No, no, i never thought that. You are exactly right!!
Old 04-16-2010, 07:04 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
It works well in Indagroove's new Sprint 6.5 kitchen. (Had to add back in Adobe Flash since he keeps it in SYS, and used the new Sprint OEMXip)

FYI, this build in "System - About" says it's 5.2.23558, Build 23559.5.5.
I know you have it handy, can you share the sprint oemxip you have?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-16-2010, 07:08 PM
A Geek For Eons

Quote:
Sure - give me 5 minutes or so.
Old 04-16-2010, 07:21 PM
A Geek For Eons

Quote:
Here's the OEMXip from Indagroove's Sprint 6.5 Kitchen.

http://www.mobileunderground.info/showthread.php?t=8101

All credit goes to him.

[Like other OEMXip's, just copy this into a folder with your SYS number for Calk's kitchen. Caveat - I'm currently using Grooves's kitchen; I assume this will work in Calk's kitchen.]
Attached Files
File Type: zip 21898.zip (488.3 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by willysp; 04-16-2010 at 07:24 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-16-2010, 07:22 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Here's the OEMXip from Indagroove's Sprint 6.5 Kitchen.

http://www.mobileunderground.info/showthread.php?t=8101

All credit goes to him.

Thanks, and ill be sure to thank him as well!
Old 04-16-2010, 07:33 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
As would I. I would love to upgrade to new sys builds, but if the dialer doesn't work, it's pointless. I think I wil try deleting all sys builds in my kitchen except the 21891 and 23529 which I know work, and try re-downloading and inserting the other builds back into the kitchen.

Last edited by xpressyourcell; 04-16-2010 at 07:36 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development