PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 10:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Shift/Bold
Carrier: Sprint

tr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to tr0s Send a message via Yahoo to tr0s Send a message via Skype™ to tr0s
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-14 ][ v1.2 ][ 6.5.5 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

ok so i've tried searching on here and through google but to no avail.... i'm having a problem with the roms that i'm cooking in this kitchen. i'm running the latest kitchen and 28014 sys with sense 2.1. i can't seem to get the proximity sensor to work and i can't get the speakerphone to automatically kick on when i turn the phone over. everything else works but those two are a little irritating. any suggestions on what i might be missing?

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -- F. Bueller
Old 12-18-2009, 11:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-14 ][ v1.2 ][ 6.5.5 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
albums

dont think its gonna work through albums bud.

i havent tryed it, i always send through the native sms app. but from what ive read in some threads is that sending through albums is a no go or real iffy.
Old 12-19-2009, 01:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
dont think its gonna work through albums bud.

i havent tryed it, i always send through the native sms app. but from what ive read in some threads is that sending through albums is a no go or real iffy.
just tried native and nada, says message cant be sent, i give up lol

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 12-19-2009, 11:32 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO, 2x TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

rose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rose1

Hey Calkulin, we know you've been real busy but someone has solved the mystery of the mms issue in manila 2.5! Here's what he said:

I think I just cracked the MMS problem.

I found a reference in an Android forum saying that if you change your server to:

http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms?X-VZW-MDN=<your ten-digit phone number>

for Verizon, it should work.

Well, I just send a beautiful picture of my wife and new puppy to myself and it worked. You also need to change the WAP to None. For Sprint, it should X-SPRINT-MDN. The others should be similar.

Now I'm using this with MM War 2, NO Arcsoft, NO Disable HTC Messaging, and the Valkyrie 2.5 MMS fix from:
http://forum.smartphonejunkie.com/f5...e10134-193479/

I also fixed the UserAgent and UAPROF strings from Mike's provisioning cab, thanks Mike, hope you don't mind the plagiarism.

Anyway, time to go home and see the wife and new puppy.

I'll try and cab up the changes sometime this weekend, this should get everyone started.

Please thank ziggy471 for the find!
Old 12-19-2009, 11:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZW TP2
Carrier: vzw

validoption is keeping up the good workvalidoption is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose1 View Post
Hey Calkulin, we know you've been real busy but someone has solved the mystery of the mms issue in manila 2.5! Here's what he said:

I think I just cracked the MMS problem.

I found a reference in an Android forum saying that if you change your server to:

http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms?X-VZW-MDN=<your ten-digit phone number>

for Verizon, it should work.

Well, I just send a beautiful picture of my wife and new puppy to myself and it worked. You also need to change the WAP to None. For Sprint, it should X-SPRINT-MDN. The others should be similar.

Now I'm using this with MM War 2, NO Arcsoft, NO Disable HTC Messaging, and the Valkyrie 2.5 MMS fix from:
http://forum.smartphonejunkie.com/f5...e10134-193479/

I also fixed the UserAgent and UAPROF strings from Mike's provisioning cab, thanks Mike, hope you don't mind the plagiarism.

Anyway, time to go home and see the wife and new puppy.

I'll try and cab up the changes sometime this weekend, this should get everyone started.

Please thank ziggy471 for the find!
I'm using NRG's Dusk ROM, which has Arcsoft, without Disable HTC and without Valkyrie, and this worked beautifully on VZW. I also did not adjust UserAgent, nor UAPROF.

From where I'm sitting, it looks like the only thing that needed to be done was to have the server address amended to include the MDN and the right WAP setting. Z is the man!
Old 12-19-2009, 01:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch

mrimage is just getting started

for sprint, that settings doesn't work, the receiver never get the pic
Old 12-19-2009, 04:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

louisk is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to louisk Send a message via MSN to louisk Send a message via Yahoo to louisk

I couldn't find it with the search, but I know it was asked before (not sure if it was answered) but is there a word doc, excel spreadsheet, or any kind of text file list for each of the packages in the kitchen and a brief what they are... many of the packages are clear what they are, but some of them have names that makes it very difficult to know what they might be.
Old 12-19-2009, 04:53 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisk View Post
I couldn't find it with the search, but I know it was asked before (not sure if it was answered) but is there a word doc, excel spreadsheet, or any kind of text file list for each of the packages in the kitchen and a brief what they are... many of the packages are clear what they are, but some of them have names that makes it very difficult to know what they might be.
there is no tutuorial on how to use the programs. if you don't know what it is, i would recommend not adding it, and if its already added i would leave it there until you knew what you were removing.
Google is the next skynet
Old 12-19-2009, 05:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

louisk is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to louisk Send a message via MSN to louisk Send a message via Yahoo to louisk

Another random question, does anyone know of a way (via code, settings, etc) to get a this ROM to support bluetooth text messages to work with Ford's Sync? I know there was some program a long time ago from Jet-something (can't remember the name) but it didn't really work for crap. Does anyone know an add-on for Winmo that will add a Bluetooth text message profile to support Sync?
Old 12-19-2009, 07:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisk View Post
Another random question, does anyone know of a way (via code, settings, etc) to get a this ROM to support bluetooth text messages to work with Ford's Sync? I know there was some program a long time ago from Jet-something (can't remember the name) but it didn't really work for crap. Does anyone know an add-on for Winmo that will add a Bluetooth text message profile to support Sync?
http://www.engadget.com/2009/12/18/f...pi-to-devs-in/

you can try in 2010 when the API is out
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development