PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 07:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)
Carrier: Sprint

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Stock Sprint ROM available here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
I am not at liberty to discuss this, so please don't ask.
Would love to know why it has become such a secret in not not letting the community know the status of the project.......
Old 10-14-2009, 07:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, Touch Pro, Touch Pro 2

marcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Just for the record, I flashed the Spl_signed.nbh thats in the stock shipped ROM to my phone just to "see what would happen", and it did'nt do anything except flash. It did however hard reset my phone. But I havent set anything up so it doesnt matter. Aint nothing out there good enough to setup until there is a unlock for the spl anyways. Then the "fun" begins. I did notice though in the VZW imagio SPL there are some commands to turn on the fmrouter. they spell it wrong but it's in there. In the Sprint TP2 there are some fmrouter stuff, but no commands to initialize it.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
Would love to know why it has become such a secret in not not letting the community know the status of the project.......
Probably so HTC doesn't figure it out, and put a new SPL in the 6.5 update, making the unlocker useless for those who update/buy after it comes out
Old 10-14-2009, 09:33 AM
VIP Member

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGOvoruhk View Post
Probably so HTC doesn't figure it out, and put a new SPL in the 6.5 update, making the unlocker useless for those who update/buy after it comes out
Pretty sure thats not it........
Old 10-15-2009, 12:50 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey, to one of you guys who popped this ROM to you TP2: what is the ROM build date of this "shipped" ROM?
Old 10-15-2009, 06:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, Touch Pro, Touch Pro 2

marcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Everything was pretty much the same as stock.
My ROM Date is showing 7/17/09
Old 10-15-2009, 01:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

Quote:
Pretty sure thats not it........
don't be a douche
he said he couldn't do it. Simple as that...I mean seriously why is everyone incessant on the unlocker? Just wait and it'll be for everyone
simple enough

As for the thread, thanks for the stock rom for sprint it'll be a lot of help once the unlocker is going
Old 10-15-2009, 02:50 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
don't be a douche
he said he couldn't do it. Simple as that...I mean seriously why is everyone incessant on the unlocker? Just wait and it'll be for everyone
simple enough

As for the thread, thanks for the stock rom for sprint it'll be a lot of help once the unlocker is going
I was simply asking the poster why this project is being kept so secretive. It had nothing to do with you.

Why are the most disrespectful people on here are the ones that are telling everyone else to have patience. Do you think you have the right to be rude because you are not asking for an update? How is it by calling me a douche any better then me asking for an update for something I donated to? If you do not have something nice to say then move on!

If the unlocker group does not want to post any updates or respond to any posts, that is up to them and them only and it will be my choice to donate in the future based on this......

Last edited by eman; 10-15-2009 at 02:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 10-15-2009, 02:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

Quote:
I was simply asking the poster why this project is being kept so secretive. It had nothing to do with you.

Why are the most disrespectful people on here are the ones that are telling everyone else to have patience. Do you think you have the right to be rude because you are not asking for an update? How is it by calling me a douche any better then me asking for an update for something I donated to? If you do not have something nice to say then move on!

If the unlocker group does not want to post any updates or respond to any posts, that is up to them and them only and it will be my choice to donate in the future based on this......
I'll keep it simple because I lost my response
don't be a douche. THe members on these sites may be open for information, but if its not released to the public, there is a reason.
You want an update, send a PM, send an email but if a member has answered already the discussion should be closed. But that's not good enough. Just leave well enough alone because there is a lot of compromise with releasing a lot of this information/oem/unlocker/unshipped roms whatev
Old 10-15-2009, 03:15 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
don't be a douche
simple enough

Noir honestly what he did wasn't wrong, all he said is i don't think that's it and you started the name calling. I do agree however that we should all just wait and be patient but your name calling makes you no better
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
This post has been thanked 5 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development