PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 07:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkeller59er View Post
Hey Mighty,
Why does Telus not let us send MMS?!?!?! Ive always wondered that. Makes me mad actually. And receiving picture messages and what not through email sucks!!!

I think we should make a petition to get telus to make it so we can send picture messages and what not!

You can send MMS with Telus, you just can't receive them in the inbox.

The settings are:

Server Name: TELUS MMS
MMS Gateway: http://216.198.139.113
Port:80
MMS URL: http://mmsfeplb01.int.eng.telusmobility.com:8088/mms
Connect via: TELUS
Send limiit: 300k
WAP Version: WAP 2.0

I've been using arcsoft for years doing this and now, I send them directly through the HTC inbox. works like a charm....
Old 03-23-2010, 07:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

jwdaniels23 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summit View Post
One other question I'd like feedback on . . . after clearing storage completes, and with the new version we're presented automatically with the carrier provisioning, should it be necessary after the reboot after carrier provisioning to do the *228 / 1 (for Verizon Wireless) to activate the phone? Clearing storage wipes out activation settings and I'm not sure if the carrier provisioning cab does all that is necessary?
no, you should not have to do the *228. clearing storage just takes the ROM back to its bare bone state. sorry for the late response
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 07:43 PM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvettejudd View Post
Congratulations!! I remember how excited I was when I wasn't a Lurker any longer - being a Lurker kinda has a perv connotation to it! lolol

Quote:
Ha Ha Ha............ it Does seem that some of my posts lean towards a certain "direction" ..... lol

Just wait until I get "Almost VIP" or even worse, "VIP" - there'll be no living with me!!!! heheheheheh
Quote:
VIP rooms are typically more spicey anyways, hmmm? Of course, I wouldn't know those things - I've only heard

P.S. No more posts for me on this page - it's become the Tinkerbell page!!! lol
Tink a VIP, now that would be scary.

But anyone with that avatar, has to be at least close in my book, oh and I'm not referring to the VIP, look higher up in the quotes.

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
Old 03-23-2010, 07:44 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!
Carrier: Sprint

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

Just wanted to pitch something out for saumaun. He just posted this on the TP2 forum but thought it would be a nice add if anyone wants to use. Be sure to thank the guy even though Mike clowned him..lol
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...01&postcount=1

Give some
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 07:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: VZW

Summit is keeping up the good workSummit is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Congratulations!! I remember how excited I was when I wasn't a Lurker any longer - being a Lurker kinda has a perv connotation to it! lolol

Hey, thanks! I take that to mean I've advanced beyond perv! Whether that's up, down, sideways, better, worse? Who knows?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 07:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Summit is keeping up the good workSummit is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdaniels23 View Post
no, you should not have to do the *228. clearing storage just takes the ROM back to its bare bone state. sorry for the late response
I experience sometimes after doing clear storage / carrier provisioning that I get the (may be only with Verizon) green phone/no other choice screen to activate! Other times I don't, which is the cause of my confusion.
Old 03-23-2010, 07:51 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

nycxhobbes is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by kernel610 View Post
I see posts for Cookie's Home page and Santod's home page mod which both appear to be the same and both run on this new ROM. Anyone notice any performance differences or any significant feature differences I should be aware of? I was using Cookie's with the last ROM and it was freezing up every so often, but then again it wasn't the most recent version of Cookies. What are you guys running?
Using 1.61 Cookie mod as well. The Santod BG4all that I linked earlier works like a champ with the cookie mod. The new home page works well with mike's new rom but again as this mod was not developed for the TP2 you can't go all out with the 3 pages of quicklinks without sacrificing ram usage. I was running the cookie mod with 3 pages of links in a 4x4 layout and that slowed down things considerably (weather animations were choppy and clock animations were in slow motion) and I noticed the phone would hover around 70-72% ram usage after about a half a day of moderate usage. The Home tab was still usable and pretty smooth but I ended up just using 1 4x4 page of links as I really just use it for the fact that the calendar keeps appointments 7 days in advance.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:01 PM
Sexy Mama!!

Tink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post
Tink a VIP, now that would be scary.

But anyone with that avatar, has to be at least close in my book, oh and I'm not referring to the VIP, look higher up in the quotes.

Z
Z, you calling me a perv??

Just callin' a spade a spade, hmmm? hahahah... here's a devil back atcha'

Hypnotic2010 Custom PPCGEEKS and XDA Developers search tool
Old 03-23-2010, 08:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summit View Post
I experience sometimes after doing clear storage / carrier provisioning that I get the (may be only with Verizon) green phone/no other choice screen to activate! Other times I don't, which is the cause of my confusion.
I only see this when flashing stock prior to a new/updated rom. However, it has happened doing clear storage, and with the button method hard reset, and other times it has not, just needed *228 programming. For instance, yesterday prior to the update, I only cleared storage AFTER flashing the stock VZW rom and got the green phone/no other choice, at first flash it did not appear. It has NEVER given me the green phone after a cutom rom flash (that I can remember ).

I know this doesn't pin point how/when it happens, just wanted to give my experience.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:05 PM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Z, you calling me a perv??

Just callin' a spade a spade, hmmm? hahahah... here's a devil back atcha'
As the saying goes, takes one to .............

Z
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2