PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 11:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

eyepoker is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

ah... no, i don't believe i know how. i suppose ther is an unlocker cab somewhere?
Old 04-02-2010, 11:29 AM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Impact is still available from Mightyrom.com Just click on TouchPro 2 Projects. I just went to his website and was able to download it.

Here is the direct link to download it.

http://www.mightyrom.com/downloads/M...ACT_022410.exe

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4u2 View Post
Is there a version of mightrom that has the startmenu at the bottom instead of the top?

Old 04-02-2010, 11:39 AM
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Yes there is! here is the link for he unlocker.. it might seem overwhelming reading all that info but it is relatively simple to do.

here is the link: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93252

here is the native website where the unlocker resides. http://rhodiumw.htc-unlocks.com/hard-spl.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyepoker View Post
ah... no, i don't believe i know how. i suppose ther is an unlocker cab somewhere?

Last edited by hypeo; 04-02-2010 at 11:42 AM.
Old 04-02-2010, 11:41 AM
Jim8181

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

You should read up a little. I've been lurking and reading for months (maybe years) and still find myself going back to page 1 for a refresher. Here is the unlocker.
Quote:
Old 04-02-2010, 11:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Go to the first page of this forum and start reading the instructions for everything you need to know about flashing.

Quote:
Old 04-02-2010, 11:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

eyepoker is just getting started

AVG says that the unlocker I'm downloading from htc-unlocks.com has a trojan:

trojan horse Generic 16.BUXZ

which is inside of RhodiumW-JHardSPL_V1_10R3_100HSPL.zip

First page, yeah, its got a buttload of stuff on it. no idea what the unlocker does. would be easier if it was step 1)unlock 2)flash 3)profit

didn't realize unlocking was necessary - but thank you to those who've repsonded

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
Yes there is! here is the link for he unlocker.. it might seem overwhelming reading all that info but it is relatively simple to do.

here is the link: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93252

here is the native website where the unlocker resides. http://rhodiumw.htc-unlocks.com/hard-spl.php
Old 04-02-2010, 11:54 AM
Laying low in smoke

it is explained in the website that an antivirus will pick it up that way, but it is safe to use. Just turn off your Antivirus when you download and unlock your phone. after that you can turn it on.. It is safe. I've done it and many others have too!!

Don't forget to hit the Thanx button on the bottom of the post to give the proper thanx.

Quote:
AVG says that the unlocker I'm downloading from htc-unlocks.com has a trojan:

trojan horse Generic 16.BUXZ

which is inside of RhodiumW-JHardSPL_V1_10R3_100HSPL.zip

First page, yeah, its got a buttload of stuff on it. no idea what the unlocker does. would be easier if it was step 1)unlock 2)flash 3)profit

didn't realize unlocking was necessary - but thank you to those who've repsonded
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

I know you don't know me or my sense of humor, but good thing yesterday did not fall on a Saturday.

Good luck to you on the marriage!

Quote:
it is explained in the website that an antivirus will pick it up that way, but it is safe to use. Just turn off your Antivirus when you download and unlock your phone. after that you can turn it on.. It is safe. I've done it and many others have too!!

Don't forget to hit the Thanx button on the bottom of the post to give the proper thanx.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:19 PM
Laying low in smoke

Thanx for your good wish!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
I know you don't know me or my sense of humor, but good thing yesterday did not fall on a Saturday.

Good luck to you on the marriage!
Old 04-02-2010, 12:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: VZW

Lyman1 is keeping up the good workLyman1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Thanx for your good wish!!
Wishing You and Yours all the Best!
mNotes 5.0
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2