PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2010, 09:53 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: NOV 27_XYC_WhiteOut_6.5.X_23563_CHT 2.0

Congrats on the VIP status homeslice!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-28-2010, 10:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2--Thunderbolt
Carrier: The Big Red
Threadstarter

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Thanks everyone! I finally made it to VIP!

Last edited by mcluvntheboss; 11-30-2010 at 04:21 PM.
Old 12-01-2010, 01:30 AM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Here is some feedback after using this rom for a couple days:

I had to use the cab on post #14 to fix the font color issue on the calendar.
The dialer is by far the best out of any rom, very user friendly and very responsive.
All tabs work perfectly.
Battery life could be a little better and I changed opera 10 to opera 9.7_35577_en(personal preference).
Overall a terrific job!

Thank you!

Last edited by proxhack; 12-01-2010 at 01:33 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-01-2010, 08:45 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

nbe1999 is becoming a great contributor

Thanks for the help you guys. I did not use a cab, I changed the settings in CHT. The problem I was having was on the home screen calendar widget and not the calendar tab. Sorry I didn't post pics, I haven't had a program to do that since I first started flashing and asked a lot more questions. Now I usually just search and find what I need. I am loving this rom, best one I've flashed yet, and I've been doing it since just after the TP2 launch day. Everything is responsive, I haven't come across a problem yet and have had it on since release day. Thanks have been made to you guys offering up answers to my questions.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:19 AM
Test one, test two.

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbe1999 View Post
Thanks for the help you guys. I did not use a cab, I changed the settings in CHT. The problem I was having was on the home screen calendar widget and not the calendar tab. Sorry I didn't post pics, I haven't had a program to do that since I first started flashing and asked a lot more questions. Now I usually just search and find what I need. I am loving this rom, best one I've flashed yet, and I've been doing it since just after the TP2 launch day. Everything is responsive, I haven't come across a problem yet and have had it on since release day. Thanks have been made to you guys offering up answers to my questions.
I agree about being one of the best.

Just get the cab on post 14 and the problem with the calendar is fixed.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-01-2010, 06:19 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Thank you both for the feed back and Im glad you guys are enjoying the rom so much.

I added WhiteOutWalls.zip to the first post. It has 3 wallpapers in it that look pretty good with the rom. Attached is a screen shot of one of them that im using right now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg whitoutflame.jpg (10.8 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by mcluvntheboss; 12-01-2010 at 06:29 PM.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:41 PM
Test one, test two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
Thank you both for the feed back and Im glad you guys are enjoying the rom so much.

I added WhiteOutWalls.zip to the first post. It has 3 wallpapers in it that look pretty good with the rom. Attached is a screen shot of one of them that im using right now.
Thank you again...The wallpapers look great!
Old 12-01-2010, 11:49 PM
Test one, test two.

Quote:

I noticed another small issue, when sending MMS it asks to lower the size of the file, here is the fix.
Attached Files
File Type: cab tjELITE.MMS.MAXSizeLimit10MB.cab (2.5 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-01-2010, 11:58 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
I noticed another small issue, when sending MMS it asks to lower the size of the file, here is the fix.
Ive never had that issue but then again I dont send many pics. Ill add it to the first post. Thanks
Old 12-02-2010, 12:22 AM
Test one, test two.

Quote:
Ive never had that issue but then again I dont send many pics. Ill add it to the first post. Thanks
I do and that's probably why I noticed it right away.

Thanks again!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
low ram dont use, whiteout