PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2010, 12:01 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION
L3gion rom maxsense project

This is a work in progress. Even though the progress has been a bit faster on this ROM than most of my others I still consider it a work in progress.

*HERE IS A DISCLAIMER SAYING ITS YOUR DEVICE YOU MESS IT UP IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF IT*

This Is my first venture into the MaxSense UI so Please forgive me if I forget something I have tried to scan through everything and make sure it all looks and works well.

This ROM offers:
-Maxsense UI
-AutoCarrier Provisioning
-Bing
-Googlemaps
-Arkswitch
-Myphone
-PimBackup
-KeepmyTones
-Opera10final
-Clean RAM 2.2
-Latest Facebook
-Instant Messaging
-Latest PocketRAR
-PHM Reg Edit
-Gaz Touch Tools 1.4
-Stealth tethering
-WiFi Router

Download

This is the only screenshot I have at this time.I forgot to take more before I started working on my other ROMs.

You can keep up to date with me here. thanks to ziggy471.

big thanks to all graphics people who release there stuff to the public as I am still not that great with the graphics end of this hobby.
thanks to s2w for the sense theme.
and major credits to airextreme,ervius, bepe, MightyMike, bikeanddestroy,Chris_longhorn,Indagroove,Cfay,psyk i,silence,Raidzero,DCD,Dharvey and Santod. all of that in no particular order.

ALSO a very big recent help to me is Purian many thanks bro.

Would like to add a very big thanks to darren.wlsn1 and ziggy471.

darren has been a faithful tester and debugger since day 1 and has helped me out a lot throughout my release.

ziggy471 i just came in contact with but he is really helping me out a lot. thank him for his auto provisioning program and the new server space he has set me up with.

I also would like to thank Bignadad In this ROM for providing the theme for it.

In this ROM I hope you find the included software useful to your everyday life I tried to make it as useful a ROM as I could please give me some feed back on it and let me know what needs to be done.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab

Last edited by SBR_L3GION; 08-10-2010 at 06:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:01 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Threadstarter

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: L3gion rom maxsense

reserved
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:02 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Threadstarter

and one more
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Happy to see another Max sense chef! how about some screen shots?

Old 08-10-2010, 12:10 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Threadstarter

Sorry I only have that one right now I will be adding more and adding more themes and updating frequently on this ROM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo 3D

Avenger666 is keeping up the good workAvenger666 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Avenger666 Send a message via MSN to Avenger666 Send a message via Yahoo to Avenger666

good to see u SBR making maxsense

you rock! and good luck...
Old 08-10-2010, 12:31 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Threadstarter

hope you all enjoy
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-16-2010, 10:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Re: L3gion rom maxsense project

Ut Ohh !!!
Old 08-17-2010, 09:36 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
hope you all enjoy
Thanks for the work SBR!!!!

Will Dl ASAP.
Old 08-17-2010, 11:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Mr_Shields is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr_Shields
Re: L3gion rom maxsense project

Nice to see another Chef working with MaxSense. Which version are you working with?

[IMG]h[/IMG]

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development