PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2011, 01:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM★6/4/11-Updated★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense2021

I'm with steveo... 768 no problems. Only time I was having issues was quite a while ago because of sd card, not ROM related. Maybe that's their problem too? Reformatting can work wonders.

I'm using WiMoSpeed v1.08... steveo you're behind times lol. No real difference between versions

Last edited by kozmo; 07-08-2011 at 02:02 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-08-2011, 07:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: US Cellular

MWTech48 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to MWTech48
Wallpapers kudos and Keyboard issue update

Sharkie405 :: That wolf wallpaper is definitely going to be my lock screen one, and the trees for the rest. Thanks for posting those!

On a side note, with that keyboard light issue: I noticed when I was typing a text today it was doing it. Got sidetracked in the middle of the text and it went into sleep mode or w/e (screen went dark). When I woke it up and started typing again, the problem went away. Tried a few more times and it was the same each time, wonky when I first slide it out, ok after going to sleep and waking back up.

Not sure if that helps, but just wanted to pass it along.

MWTech48 - XDA and PPC Geeks :: Badger48 - TeamUSCC
Old 07-08-2011, 10:52 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I been oc'ing at 728 no reboots for a week...on v.1.0.3.

If you guys been getting reboots at 768 then drop it down till you dont get them. Its not the the rom but your device, they all are different in 1 way or another. Or try reformat sd as another said, but either way it is what it is
Old 07-08-2011, 11:02 PM
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

As i have noticed, after checking the box for enable keyboard backlight actually allows it to poll off the light sensor causing it to go on/off depending light, different than what was mentioned.

As i thought unchecking it would disable the auto feature and keep kb light on no matter the outside light but this is where the random flicker is noticed for me.

Is this what others experience with that setting? Another posted before it as vise versus...
Old 07-08-2011, 11:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

v1.0.3??
Old 07-09-2011, 02:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: US Cellular

MWTech48 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to MWTech48

kjhadfield are you talking about WinMoSpeed v.1.0.3?

If so, does that one work better for you than the latest version or is that just the one you happen to be using?
Old 07-09-2011, 08:47 PM
HI Fly Guy

sorry sharkie and yes mwtech...winmo speed version 1.0.3 and i been on this version just because it was the 1st i noticed supporting the right roms/radios by sharkie. i dont think there is any other differences performance wise just the author would add more roms/radio support. this works and the newer versions dont add anything i need so no need to upgrade the app.
same as other apps, if they dont have anything new in the version that i like then you dont have to update.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-10-2011, 07:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon View Post

So... going threw the dll bitmaps for thees keyboards...
I realise that in order to do a full keyboard like Im doing, i have to make 90 images just for the dll and another like 30 for all the keyboards and the popups....

I didnt notice how much work it was even when I made the anastasia ones lol
Old 07-10-2011, 07:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon View Post
So... going threw the dll bitmaps for thees keyboards...
I realise that in order to do a full keyboard like Im doing, i have to make 90 images just for the dll and another like 30 for all the keyboards and the popups....

I didnt notice how much work it was even when I made the anastasia ones lol
I've been meaning to ask you if you still needed any help. I've got a few days this week free. I was confused and wasn't sure if you'd gotten the .dll thing or not.

Old 07-10-2011, 07:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I've been meaning to ask you if you still needed any help. I've got a few days this week free. I was confused and wasn't sure if you'd gotten the .dll thing or not.

Someone in another thread gave me an unsighner, reshack and sighner.

So ive been working on it.
Right now I have about 70ish files left in the dll.

But all Im doing is going through and finding where the dll image is and referencing the exact position on the keyboard its on.

The only thing that takes time is findning it lol.

I might have it done in a few days though.

DO you want me to put a zip up so you can see it so far?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development