PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2010, 08:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: VZW HTC Touch Pro 2 XV6875
Carrier: Big Red

brent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Verizon MR2 Fixed by Mr. X, Boots with an unlocked device

Hey Mr.X
Would you be willing to share just the DLL you used to fix the SOD issue?
Old 06-28-2010, 10:37 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Heres a cab I put together tonight for this ROM and the official ROM. Heres a list of what all it does.

• Increase screen sensitivity
• Disable SMS sent notification
• Disable connect prompt for MMS
• Unlock Manila Start Menu
• Add real settings icon to WM 6.5 Start menu
• Enable rapi (No pop up when installing cabs)
• Enable Cleartype in landscape
• Installs a nice Soft Reset app in Tools folder
• real exit with x button in HTC Album
• increase FATFS cache (Supposedly boosts performance)
• Increase max opera tabs to 9
• Increase Opera thumbnail resolution on internet tab
• Adds "Rotate Screen" to button settings

after install, wait about a minute and then soft reset
Enjoy!

EDIT: Added a 2nd cab. Will do everything the first one will but also disables Manila Start Menu

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS

Last edited by yearn; 06-28-2010 at 11:12 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 06-28-2010, 11:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

nice job yearn. i like all those tweaks. thanks a ton bro.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-29-2010, 01:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

The Guy 34 is a n00b

How fast is this rom running? Is it as fast and/or faster than stock? I'm curently running Juicy R8 and its slow speed is realy begining to bother me. This looks like a good rom but I want something very fast.
Old 06-29-2010, 03:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guy 34 View Post
How fast is this rom running? Is it as fast and/or faster than stock? I'm curently running Juicy R8 and its slow speed is realy begining to bother me. This looks like a good rom but I want something very fast.
juicy is way out dated man. look around or do a search. there's threads comparing speeds of all the roms.

Last edited by razorloves; 06-29-2010 at 03:38 AM.
Old 06-29-2010, 05:28 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
nice job yearn. i like all those tweaks. thanks a ton bro.
No problem, i tried to only add in the ones I figured pretty much everyone would want. I didnt want to make it to personalized. These are just the tweaks i use on pretty much any ROM I run.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: VZW

aiiee is keeping up the good workaiiee is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
No problem, i tried to only add in the ones I figured pretty much everyone would want. I didnt want to make it to personalized. These are just the tweaks i use on pretty much any ROM I run.
I have Mr. X fixed MR2, CHT. When I installed the first CAB, I got a CHT_Wall.exe error complaining about my .NET version ( which was ok before this ). Uninstalled your CAB, now on soft reset, CHT_Wall is still complaining, and the home screen is gone

wow, now sense won't load and I've got to do a hard reset. May have been those custom clocks. but.. wow.

Last edited by aiiee; 06-29-2010 at 09:44 AM.
Old 06-29-2010, 12:50 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiiee View Post
I have Mr. X fixed MR2, CHT. When I installed the first CAB, I got a CHT_Wall.exe error complaining about my .NET version ( which was ok before this ). Uninstalled your CAB, now on soft reset, CHT_Wall is still complaining, and the home screen is gone

wow, now sense won't load and I've got to do a hard reset. May have been those custom clocks. but.. wow.
you need to update the ,net framework in the rom.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 06-29-2010, 01:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: VZW

aiiee is keeping up the good workaiiee is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
you need to update the ,net framework in the rom.
that's the funny thing, I had done it and gotten CHT installed OK, but then it kind of wasn't ok once I installed Yearn's new CAB. S'OK for now tho, I've gotten everything back functional, thanks.
Old 06-29-2010, 04:07 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiiee View Post
that's the funny thing, I had done it and gotten CHT installed OK, but then it kind of wasn't ok once I installed Yearn's new CAB. S'OK for now tho, I've gotten everything back functional, thanks.
Did you reinstall my cab after hard reset? I havent had any trouble with it, its mainly just really basic reg tweaks. if you didnt reinstall it, try it again and see if it works this time.
Id like to know for sure cause if it is causing problems ill pull it.

Also X, if you have time will you download it and check it out, make sure you dont see any problems with it.

Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development