PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 03:07 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][SSROM MAX][5/3/10][28223][XDA_UC Compliant]

Hey 'ol boy, got GTX to cook in but It locks up on the mail tab and need to add in the xtras. start menu is the black; as well as, lockscreen. I'll play w/it more later. Unfortunately, car problems have been shifted to the forefront.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:04 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopperguy918 View Post
Uploading v1.1 now. Removed 977 Music for now...Fixed "connection pop up issue"...changed animated boot screen.

I will post new link as soon as upload finishes.
thanx op, glad you didnt think i was bashing your rom with trivial issues like settings in start menu. btw, love the screen on startup(guy with gun) like users avatar.

I SECOND THAT! Accidently did that last night while I was on the phone w/Chopperguy. The gods spared me.[/QUOTE]
ya mega has been having a few issues and some people think its the rom with virus but its the damn adds.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

chopperguy918 is keeping up the good workchopperguy918 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to chopperguy918

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
thanx op, glad you didnt think i was bashing your rom with trivial issues like settings in start menu. btw, love the screen on startup(guy with gun) like users avatar.

I SECOND THAT! Accidently did that last night while I was on the phone w/Chopperguy. The gods spared me.
ya mega has been having a few issues and some people think its the rom with virus but its the damn adds.[/QUOTE]

No no...I really do appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. I would rather get feedback and do what I can to make the rom as user friendly as possible. It seems I did not fix the pop up as I thought, showed up again this morning. I need to dive in to the reg edits and fix it. Will work on that later today.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

downloaded and 7zip can't open it
Old 05-04-2010, 11:45 AM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Great looking rom. Im downloading right now and will giv it a spin sometime today. Is there anyway to get the Cookie Mod cooked into the next release or just a sense 2.5 release so that the user can install either Maxmanila or CookieMonster.I do really like maxmanilla, but ive been using the cookie mod for about 3 weeks now instead of maxmanila and i really like the extra user customizations available with the cookie app that maxmanila just doesnt have. but still a great looking rom.Is there anyway u can maybe cab up the start menu folders.The start menu folders look great and i would love having them in a cab. I use different start menu folders sometimes because i only use roms that have start menu folders. I hate roms that hav almost every program or app just installed to the start menu. instead of the clean,neat look of a start menu with 6-9 folders that each folder contains all the pertinent programs/apps installed into the folder. Great looking rom. Cant wait to give it a spin.Keep up the excellent work.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:23 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
downloaded and 7zip can't open it
on pc or ppc?
im uploading nbh for ya, . i have version 1 with the radio app that doesnt work but no biggie. ill pm you the link

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 05-04-2010 at 12:29 PM.
Old 05-04-2010, 01:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
Great looking rom. Im downloading right now and will giv it a spin sometime today. Is there anyway to get the Cookie Mod cooked into the next release or just a sense 2.5 release so that the user can install either Maxmanila or CookieMonster.I do really like maxmanilla, but ive been using the cookie mod for about 3 weeks now instead of maxmanila and i really like the extra user customizations available with the cookie app that maxmanila just doesnt have. but still a great looking rom.Is there anyway u can maybe cab up the start menu folders.The start menu folders look great and i would love having them in a cab. I use different start menu folders sometimes because i only use roms that have start menu folders. I hate roms that hav almost every program or app just installed to the start menu. instead of the clean,neat look of a start menu with 6-9 folders that each folder contains all the pertinent programs/apps installed into the folder. Great looking rom. Cant wait to give it a spin.Keep up the excellent work.
If you want you can have the whole kitchen. You can choose max or cookie. Car broke down so I havnt got to fix 977 radio and will be updating settings to the start menu and the comm for chopperguy. Heres the link we posted in the collaboration thread.

This is the new for my kitchen link with everything working. Mms works out of the box w/sprint. hopefully someone who wants to build their own rom the way they want but doesnt have the time for folder work or just likes the ones I used etc can benefit from this. It has all current EXT's. I also use UCWeb, and some others that might be unfamiliar to others.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4GSI9P9J
Old 05-04-2010, 04:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

chopperguy918 is keeping up the good workchopperguy918 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
We will get the settings in the start menu and I will be happy to cook up a Co0kie version. I am still wrestling with the connection pop up. Give me a day and I should have it fixed.
Old 05-04-2010, 05:07 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopperguy918 View Post
We will get the settings in the start menu and I will be happy to cook up a Co0kie version. I am still wrestling with the connection pop up. Give me a day and I should have it fixed.
its a reg i just forget it, havent seen it in a while.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-04-2010, 08:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
its a reg i just forget it, havent seen it in a while.
Yea...I do know that much. The issue started with Manila 1324. I am not sure if anyone else is having the issue, or they may have corrected it already. I agree it is annoying. Tempted to just throw 1225 back in.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development