View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 04:47 PM
chopperguy918
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

chopperguy918 is keeping up the good workchopperguy918 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to chopperguy918
Re: [ROM][SSROM MAX][5/3/10][28223][XDA_UC Compliant]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
Great looking rom. Im downloading right now and will giv it a spin sometime today. Is there anyway to get the Cookie Mod cooked into the next release or just a sense 2.5 release so that the user can install either Maxmanila or CookieMonster.I do really like maxmanilla, but ive been using the cookie mod for about 3 weeks now instead of maxmanila and i really like the extra user customizations available with the cookie app that maxmanila just doesnt have. but still a great looking rom.Is there anyway u can maybe cab up the start menu folders.The start menu folders look great and i would love having them in a cab. I use different start menu folders sometimes because i only use roms that have start menu folders. I hate roms that hav almost every program or app just installed to the start menu. instead of the clean,neat look of a start menu with 6-9 folders that each folder contains all the pertinent programs/apps installed into the folder. Great looking rom. Cant wait to give it a spin.Keep up the excellent work.
We will get the settings in the start menu and I will be happy to cook up a Co0kie version. I am still wrestling with the connection pop up. Give me a day and I should have it fixed.