PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2010, 03:49 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-12-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

MANDATORY BLUETOOTH PATCH HERE
Install and reboot!

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 02-14-2010, 03:52 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Juggs, still getting the bootstrap error every time I SR and also can't do prl or profile update. Is there a newer prl/profile cab out there, I'm using the one you came up with months ago. Sprint TV works though.... go figure.
i know what this issue is ill have it fixed on next release, its a file placement issue sorry about that.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-14-2010, 03:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
MANDATORY BLUETOOTH PATCH HERE
Install and reboot!
Thanks juggs needed that
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-14-2010, 03:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

latinx is just getting started

Sprint mms not working.. it recieves a prompt to download message and stays at 0% for downloading progress. Noticed also that in mms settings send/recieve limit is only like 300k where most cameras are 3.2 megapixels or higher so the limit should be set higher. I tried tweaking it myself but still had no luck recieving an mms that i sent myself from my wifes Sprint HTC Hero. Anyone have any fixes???

Last edited by latinx; 02-14-2010 at 03:58 PM.
Old 02-14-2010, 04:01 PM
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinx View Post
Sprint mms not working.. it recieves a prompt to download message and stays at 0% for downloading progress. Noticed also that in mms settings send/recieve limit is only like 300k where most cameras are 3.2 megapixels or higher so the limit should be set higher. I tried tweaking it myself but still had no luck recieving an mms that i sent myself from my wifes Sprint HTC Hero. Anyone have any fixes???
Check and make sure you can get online with the phone, it did that on my uscc
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-14-2010, 04:40 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by drurc8 View Post
Hi Mr.X
Do you have Whitestone radios? I'd like to get radio update when I get my phone tomorrow. Thank you very much.
Whitestone radios brick Touch Pro 2 devices.
Old 02-14-2010, 04:40 PM
VIP Member

Now that i have everything working i don''t need nor want the next release

USCC MMS FIX

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...3&d=1259373146
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-14-2010, 04:45 PM
Lurker

MMS fix works great even though it disables htc messaging. anyone have a way to get the bubbles theme for windows messaging so at least windows messaging looks kinda better than the plain look it has now??? that would make having htc messaging disable a little better. Thanx rjmjr69 you are the man!!! Mr. X loving the rom hope you get some cool way to make sprint mms work out of box on next rom because this rom is solid!!!
Old 02-14-2010, 04:46 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i posted the mns setup i use, works perfect with no workaround bs. i think i posted it here.
why are you guys disabling htc messaging, i dont get it?

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 04-02-2010 at 04:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-14-2010, 04:48 PM
Lurker

ooo trying this now!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development