PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2011, 02:41 AM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Jan.03.VINdows ROMs (Neo All in One update Radio 2.37 WV)

can anyone point me to a good black and white icon page/thread/link?? Not GTX, actually the opposite of GTX....all black with white accents. I've got most of my phone in b/w but a few icon in color totally throw me off.
Old 01-14-2011, 02:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ppcgpirate is keeping up the good workppcgpirate is keeping up the good work

First time flashing a new rom (just installed Hard-SPL), so which one do I download if I have Sprint TP2? the Jan.03 edition says it has a new radio update from the verizon TP2 variant. does that matter and can I download the Jan.03 edition?

1.) Jan.03.Neodium+Radio 2.37.WV UPDATE HERE

2.) Jan.02.Neodium.SYS 21916 HERE

Then I download the sprint provisioning package, right? also, where's the plutonium rom, its mentioned at the beginning of the post but there's no link to it?

Thanks.

Last edited by ppcgpirate; 01-14-2011 at 02:52 AM.
Old 01-14-2011, 03:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppcgpirate View Post
First time flashing a new rom (just installed Hard-SPL), so which one do I download if I have Sprint TP2? the Jan.03 edition says it has a new radio update from the verizon TP2 variant. does that matter and can I download the Jan.03 edition?

1.) Jan.03.Neodium+Radio 2.37.WV UPDATE HERE

2.) Jan.02.Neodium.SYS 21916 HERE

Then I download the sprint provisioning package, right? also, where's the plutonium rom, its mentioned at the beginning of the post but there's no link to it?

Thanks.
You can use either of the Neo's. The one with the radio is fine for Sprint. You can always put the Sprint radio back if you don't get as good reception/bars, this is totally dependent of YOUR location... what works for me, may not work for you.

You can use the provisioning that is built in the ROM, or try the SprintFixedProvisioning.cab that is in this thread here . (some people swear by this?)

The Plutonium link is in the 1st post at the bottom... Dec29 or here
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-14-2011, 03:57 AM
VIP Member

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
can anyone point me to a good black and white icon page/thread/link?? Not GTX, actually the opposite of GTX....all black with white accents. I've got most of my phone in b/w but a few icon in color totally throw me off.
Did you see these?
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 01-14-2011, 04:18 AM
VIP Member

1 year ago today this thread started ... congrats on putting out an outstanding ROM
Old 01-14-2011, 04:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc tp2 verizon
Carrier: vodaphone

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo View Post
1 year ago today this thread started ... Congrats on putting out an outstanding rom
congrats vin

phone pyramid
imate kjam to asus P527 to HTC Touch Pro 2
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-14-2011, 05:12 AM

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo View Post
Did you see these?
thanks Kozmo, I've only been looking for this for 4 hours...went with a b/w cubed icon pack for spb...actually looks damn good, a lot of work changing icons, but it is exactly what I was looking for. Next time I flash I will run the icons you found for ease of use.

btw, running vin 1/3 neo with NO cht, consitantly running at 90 free mem..with spb running at 105 free
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-14-2011, 05:57 AM

alright, i now have the efing sexiest phone around. running spb in black an white---looks like a James Bond Android phone. this obviously is not for everyone, Personally, I want an all black/white phone. running Vin as a core and it is rock solid, amazing bati life---Vin, you are a god. Thank you for the perfect rom. consistantly running at 95 free mem (with spb). Rocket fast, so stable. There isn't enough kudos I could give for such a great rom.
Thanks again Vin
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (7.8 KB, 55 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by ffkip911; 01-14-2011 at 06:06 AM.
Old 01-14-2011, 09:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

Kozmo,
Thanks for link to sencity icon package. Would like to load these on Pluto but I am not understanding the instructions. Cannot figure out how to clear HTC Sence icons cache with the cooked in version of IconChanger. Can someone help out with this and thanks.

Gary
Old 01-14-2011, 09:40 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Touched Pro 2 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
alright, i now have the efing sexiest phone around. running spb in black an white---looks like a James Bond Android phone. this obviously is not for everyone, Personally, I want an all black/white phone. running Vin as a core and it is rock solid, amazing bati life---Vin, you are a god. Thank you for the perfect rom. consistantly running at 95 free mem (with spb). Rocket fast, so stable. There isn't enough kudos I could give for such a great rom.
Thanks again Vin
Nice! Thanks for the info about spb as well! I flashed the 12-8 clean neo and was thinking about putting spb on it, but a modded theme or something because the regular spb hurts my eyes. I am currently running the 12-8 with wm today, mmapplauncher, mmtaskmanager, and s2u2. I also have a weather and time plugin on Today screen. I get 120 at boot but it goes down until I close voicecmd (I don't use it). It's fine as it is, but somehow I get drawn back into trying to customize it more. A little birdie told me that my phone has hung onto baggage from "past relationships", so I am not getting the full Vin experience. Unfortunately, I'll have to reflash to get rid of that "baggage, but I'll be back! I'll probably stick with the 12-8, though because I have no sense...lawl. I'll give spb a try!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development