PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2010, 10:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: PagePlus

XxQuikSh0txX is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Aug 20 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2018).No RSS.No CFC.No LZX.No BL.No LOL

I decided to flash to Energy ROM and I noticed that my battery would die sooo fast. As in like 15% of 30 minutes of texting and 5% sitting their for 30 minutes. I was used to it barely using any battery with Vins ROMS. I like how NRG's roms look and feels but you can't beat the battery life with Vin's and im getting more Ram too.
Thanks for your work VIN its highly appreciated.
Old 08-24-2010, 03:11 PM
PPCGeeks Refugee
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: My Flunky

WorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIP
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to WorldWide
Re: Aug 20 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2018).No RSS.No CFC.No LZX.No BL.No LOL

Is anybody having problems with Twitter? Sense restarts every time I try to update.
Old 08-24-2010, 03:58 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldWide View Post
Is anybody having problems with Twitter? Sense restarts every time I try to update.
works fine on aug 20 cookie.
Old 08-24-2010, 04:19 PM
PPCGeeks Refugee

WorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
works fine on aug 20 cookie.
I'm was on Aug 20, so I flashed to the no cookie and it updated fine at first then I tried to update again and Sense kept restarting again...weird.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:00 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

??? were are all the windows 7 leaks hummmmmmm it is almost ready to be release and we have no rom leaks hummmm maybe someone is holding back lol a few phone leaks on the net allready no roms lol well just wanted to say my 2 cents
please share the rom leaks w7 yesssssssssssss
Old 08-24-2010, 08:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

lemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I'm was on Aug 20, so I flashed to the no cookie and it updated fine at first then I tried to update again and Sense kept restarting again...weird.
same here on Aug 20th no cookie
Old 08-24-2010, 08:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Vogue

ugabuga is just getting started

Hey guys need some advice. I can't get any version of Arcsoft to receive pic mail but can send out. I have tried everything i can find so it looks likei will need to do a hard reset to get this working. My question is:

I have the 8/20 cookie up and running great other than this issue. I really don't want to start all over so is there a way to hard reset, install and get Arcsoft working, then just save the install files for Arcsoft.

Next use spb backup to restore my current setup and then hopefully just install the working Arcsoft? Any ideas?
Old 08-24-2010, 09:12 PM
PPCGeeks Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemeiux1 View Post
same here on Aug 20th no cookie
Because I was off and extremely bored today I decided to flash all the way back to my first favorite Vin Rom which was 7/5 neo. Twitter worked no problem so I flashed back to 8/20 and still was getting the hiccups so I'm back on 8/5 for now.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-24-2010, 09:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

lemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Because I was off and extremely bored today I decided to flash all the way back to my first favorite Vin Rom which was 7/5 neo. Twitter worked no problem so I flashed back to 8/20 and still was getting the hiccups so I'm back on 8/5 for now.
ok thanks for confirming. I'm gonna hang on aug 20th pluto for now even though its a lot slower than the neo
Old 08-24-2010, 10:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugabuga View Post
Hey guys need some advice. I can't get any version of Arcsoft to receive pic mail but can send out. I have tried everything i can find so it looks likei will need to do a hard reset to get this working. My question is:

I have the 8/20 cookie up and running great other than this issue. I really don't want to start all over so is there a way to hard reset, install and get Arcsoft working, then just save the install files for Arcsoft.

Next use spb backup to restore my current setup and then hopefully just install the working Arcsoft? Any ideas?
Have you tried Flyers tweaked arcsoft cab?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development