PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2009, 02:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ALL NEW! "STARSHIP VERSION" MultiMedia7 Super ROM BUILT IN Iphone3g {3D Graphics}

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim View Post
dude stop with the bs. you have not given touch pros n speed wifi. its not possible and blatant misrepresentations as this should not be allowed
No argument with you dude, install the file below on your TP and make a beliver out of yourself, enjoy...{LOL}

NOW DUDE YOU CAN USE THE WIFI "N" MODE ON YOUR TP NOW YOU GOT THAT UFO LIGHT SPEED WIFI BABY..{LOL}
Attached Files
File Type: cab pocketnowEnableWLANGMode.cab (1.1 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Technology1; 07-21-2009 at 02:38 PM.
Old 07-21-2009, 02:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff
Re: ALL NEW! "STARSHIP VERSION" MultiMedia7 Super ROM BUILT IN Iphone3g {3D Graphics}

Is nobody else having issues with the task screen in touchflo? It does not show up inside the detatcher program.
Old 07-21-2009, 02:28 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: ALL NEW! "STARSHIP VERSION" MultiMedia7 Super ROM BUILT IN Iphone3g {3D Graphics}

JUNUTS have you seen the brown folder "Second Today" folder, check it out dude.. This is where everything is now configured for the Second Today Home Screen, it's new....
Old 07-21-2009, 02:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

notrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
No argument with you dude, install the file below on your TP and make a beliver out of youself, enjoy...{LOL}

NOW DUDE YOU CAN USE THE WIFI "N" MODE ON YOUR TP NOW YOU GOT THAT UFO LIGHT SPEED WIFI BABY..{LOL}

That cab says 'Enable WLAN G Mode' not N

and all it does is set this reg. setting

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\TNETWLN1\Parms]
"Dot11SupportedRateMaskG"=dword:00000008
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 07-21-2009, 02:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
JUNUTS have you seen the brown folder "Second Today" folder, check it out dude.. This is where everything is now configured for the Second Today Home Screen, it's new....
Ok, I still dont get it. I know about second today. Ive always used this? But when I map touchflo or titanium with any other option they over ride that other option. EX. Touchflo and phatphinger can not both be in second today. Soo. I have second today set to phatfinger. Windows default in the true today screen, and a the detatcher to activate touchflo, which in turn gives me the right soft key option for second today, (as in my picture i named josh's weather). I get all that. Why is the task option being hid inside touchflo?
Old 07-21-2009, 02:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Talking Re: ALL NEW! "STARSHIP VERSION" MultiMedia7 Super ROM BUILT IN Iphone3g {3D Graphics}

Dude please check your router out, why be so pettie man, why try to make argument out of everything. OMG...{LOL}

IT'S IN THE "N" MODE MAN, IT CHANGE THE REG SETINGS FROM THE "G" MODE..!
Old 07-21-2009, 02:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
Ok, I still dont get it. I know about second today. Ive always used this? But when I map touchflo or titanium with any other option they over ride that other option. EX. Touchflo and phatphinger can not both be in second today. Soo. I have second today set to phatfinger. Windows default in the true today screen, and a the detatcher to activate touchflo, which in turn gives me the right soft key option for second today, (as in my picture i named josh's weather). I get all that. Why is the task option being hid inside touchflo?
See the new instructions in post #4..!
Old 07-21-2009, 03:00 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

I stand to be corrected, it changes from "B" MODE To THe "G" mode, now you still got UFO light speed, yeah...{LOL}
Old 07-21-2009, 03:08 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Guys. Lay off. Insulting a member will get you a vacation. I understand Technology1 doesn't really support his software. I understand their are issues with his ROMs. Bashing him only makes you look bad.

Just don't use his ROMs and leave his thread alone.
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-21-2009, 03:08 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Can we get some specific confirmation about the whole WIFI issue please and thank you. I don't want claims I want facts, screen shots, etc.

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development