PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2009, 07:06 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: Tech1 MultiMedia Super ROM TCPMP YouTube DeskTop Live Built In, Over 2000 TV Stat

maybe something in that tcpmp expired. like a time bomb or something... because i tried it on about 6 different roms in the past day and i get the same problem. i even had that cab stored on my sd card from a long time ago and tried that one (making sure the other cab wasnt corrupt or something) but nada, cant open that vp6 tcmp at all

Old 06-28-2009, 11:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Tech1 MultiMedia Super ROM TCPMP YouTube DeskTop Live Built In, Over 2000 TV Stat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post
Technology1: Can you create a ROM without the Sprint stuff? I would appreciate it, if it can't be done then I will try my 10th install of a different ROM. I love your ROM except for The Sprint stuff which is useless to me, .
Install a different version of TF3D & that will bag the Sprint stuff. I have no use for it either (I have a Sprint TP but I'm running it on Verizon service).

The included TF3D was butt ugly & the slider was off center so I installed this setup:

That got rid of the Sprint garbage, now if I can figure out how to get it to play h.264 files as well as merdin's ROM (since that's what it's maily supposed to be good at) I might actually run it for a while.........

~John
Old 06-28-2009, 12:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

I actually flashed this ROM one more time just for kicks.

I opened TCPMP & clicked open on an h.264 file & once again I got an error.

Later I realized that after I got the error a few times it actually did open the file, but it was playing at about 2fps & was completely unwatchable. The file works fine played in WMP or album, but it will play fine from those programs on almost any ROM.

~John
Old 06-29-2009, 08:10 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Pro2, EVO 4G

toviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to toviaheli Send a message via MSN to toviaheli Send a message via Yahoo to toviaheli Send a message via Skype™ to toviaheli
Re: Super MultiMedia ROM, The Manila Raphael Plus With A ALL New YouTube Player, BUIL

don't know if this has been noted. I thought I'd try your ROM. Voice Command keeps opening and closing when I plug in my wired headset. It stops eventually (after about 10 minutes), but does the same thing a few times each hour. Tried hard resetting, reflashing...same behavior.

The Book of GOD: Helping Spiritual orphans know God their Father completely!
The New Book by TOV ROSE www.TovRose.com
Get it now on Amazon.com: http://www.createspace.com/3582133
Old 06-29-2009, 05:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Pro2, EVO 4G

toviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to toviaheli Send a message via MSN to toviaheli Send a message via Yahoo to toviaheli Send a message via Skype™ to toviaheli
Re: Super MultiMedia ROM, The Manila Raphael Plus With A ALL New YouTube Player, BUIL

Tech,
A few too many bugs for me to deal with. It's a great ROM, just some issues that need resolving. The phone canvas pops up when closing other programs. Opera pops up during startup. Voice Command bugging out with stock htc headset. Phone canvas switches to standard layout when you start a call in landscape (and even if you close and open the phone to get the screen orientation correct, it still goes back to default orientation (phone closed).
There are other issues, but that's enough for now.

I may come back in a few weeks.

Keep up the good work. I love the way you packed the media into this one.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:35 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

how exactly will u get 1920x1080 resolution out of a 428x640 device? will it just look flawless. will it play the 4-8gb .mt2s bluray files i play on my ps3 without a skipped frame? if so that would be really nice to see my phone do
Old 06-30-2009, 10:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: UpGraded Super MultiMedia ROM, The Manila Raphael Plus New YouTube Player, BUILT

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
Ok where is the system tools folder located again? Sorry guys for the dumb q...
No question is a dumb question, if you don't know, then ask....! The System Tools folder is located in the "Programs Icon Page"....
Old 07-01-2009, 03:38 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: UpGraded MultiMedia ROM LiveMedia LiveMediaGPS YouTube TCPMP SkyFire WVD ALL BUIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsatanx View Post
what folder can i add my own ringtones in and what format do they have to be?
This folder \Windows\Ring and most of mine are wma\MP3... You know that they are plenty of ringtones in post #3 in a cab that I maded...
Old 07-01-2009, 10:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff
Re: UpGraded MultiMedia ROM LiveMedia LiveMediaGPS YouTube TCPMP SkyFire WVD ALL BUIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
I know you are going to love this ROM, because it's futuristic, your kind of technology..... I know what you are thinking, Tripod/quad pod modes, naw, not on this ROM version.. You know that I'm looking in to it...{LOL}
Ok, Its looking good. But I need your help with a few tweaks.
1. I want the volume back. I dont like the volume button scrolling the home screen. I renamed htcvolume control and replaced it with the original one and it still did not work.
2. How do i get the task button in the corner back. Thats how I check my memory and I running programs. I thought it was in settings>system>task manager, but its not there. Which leads me to 3.
3. If i dont have a task manager settings option, how do i set the "x" to "close" programs instead of minimizing.

Thats all i got for now. Any help on these would be much appreciated.
Old 07-01-2009, 11:39 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Re: UpGraded MultiMedia ROM LiveMedia LiveMediaGPS YouTube TCPMP SkyFire WVD ALL BUIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
Ok, Its looking good. But I need your help with a few tweaks.
1. I want the volume back. I dont like the volume button scrolling the home screen. I renamed htcvolume control and replaced it with the original one and it still did not work.
2. How do i get the task button in the corner back. Thats how I check my memory and I running programs. I thought it was in settings>system>task manager, but its not there. Which leads me to 3.
3. If i dont have a task manager settings option, how do i set the "x" to "close" programs instead of minimizing.

Thats all i got for now. Any help on these would be much appreciated.
All those things I have on my phone, wait a minute and I will look in to it more....
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development