PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 10:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

djdafreund is keeping up the good workdjdafreund is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Apr 21| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Read the first and and second post. It's pretty much the same, in terms of differences between 21xxx and 23xxx.
Old 05-01-2010, 11:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Nokia Lumia 920
Carrier: AT&T

swinn knows their stuffswinn knows their stuffswinn knows their stuffswinn knows their stuffswinn knows their stuffswinn knows their stuff
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Apr 21| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fozmsu View Post
What is the difference between 21903 and 23566? I mean, I have no idea what they mean. I know they are builds and that's about it. Would like to know the difference between these two particular ones. I have been flashing roms for a while and have never found out. Any insight would be nice. Just looking to learn.
Simplified:
  • Build 21903 is WinMo 6.5. It has the start menu in the upper left like previous versions.
  • Build 23566 is WinMo 6.5.5. It has the start menu in the lower left. It has been changed to be more finger friendly. This build also includes Office 2010 and has the newer outlook with threaded email.
Old 05-02-2010, 12:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

New 5-1-10 23566 2.5 rom seem to be basically the same as the 4-24 rom 23xx rom. The album app still crashes the rom and youtube still doesn't work. I really wish the stinkin album app would get taken care of for the selfish reason of liking to show the pictures of my kids to people. Additionally it's kinda of silly to have such a kick ass rom that works great in most regards but when you're showing it off to people and it goes in the tank once you show a picture you sort of lose your audience about how great and ahead of the curve it is. I know that this is all freeware etc.. and NRGZ doesn't need to continue making roms for our devices but..... it is just a picture album that he has had working flawlessly on previous versions. I know I could flash back to one of the past roms that I keep stored on my pc but I do like being on the current build so NRGZ if you could please, please see if this minor glitch is sorted out I would really appreciate it.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Apache Mogul Vogue TP TP2 EVO4G
Carrier: Cricket $30 unlimited with Data 80KB down 120K up

morbidj is keeping up the good workmorbidj is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
New 5-1-10 23566 2.5 rom seem to be basically the same as the 4-24 rom 23xx rom. The album app still crashes the rom and youtube still doesn't work. I really wish the stinkin album app would get taken care of for the selfish reason of liking to show the pictures of my kids to people. Additionally it's kinda of silly to have such a kick ass rom that works great in most regards but when you're showing it off to people and it goes in the tank once you show a picture you sort of lose your audience about how great and ahead of the curve it is. I know that this is all freeware etc.. and NRGZ doesn't need to continue making roms for our devices but..... it is just a picture album that he has had working flawlessly on previous versions. I know I could flash back to one of the past roms that I keep stored on my pc but I do like being on the current build so NRGZ if you could please, please see if this minor glitch is sorted out I would really appreciate it.

I agree the only issues I found with the ROM are as stated. With that being said I believe this is to be my all time favorite ROM. Dam this thing is dare I say "SNAPPY"!

Thanks yet again Energy.....
Old 05-02-2010, 09:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Galaxy SIII

fozmsu is keeping up the good workfozmsu is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by swinn View Post
Simplified:
  • Build 21903 is WinMo 6.5. It has the start menu in the upper left like previous versions.
  • Build 23566 is WinMo 6.5.5. It has the start menu in the lower left. It has been changed to be more finger friendly. This build also includes Office 2010 and has the newer outlook with threaded email.
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdafreund View Post
Read the first and and second post. It's pretty much the same, in terms of differences between 21xxx and 23xxx.
Thanks to both of youo
Old 05-02-2010, 09:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 800

VibrantRedGT is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
I flashed backwards and couldn't be happier. Everything just works. I suggest you do the same and not complain about his work. Dude is genius.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by VibrantRedGT View Post
I flashed backwards and couldn't be happier. Everything just works. I suggest you do the same and not complain about his work. Dude is genius.
First of all what is flashing backwards, if you mean flashdancing I do that everytime. Second of all I wasn't complaining I was letting other people know what my findings were and placing some of my suggestions so that hopefully he would know that they were issues seeing how doesn't have a CDMA TP. Lastly I've flashed every single one of his ROM's and have been on this thread and only this thread since he started posting here from XDA. So if you know a solution to an issue great but he doesn't need you to defend his work. He is the best chef in my opinion which is why I only use his ROM's.
Old 05-02-2010, 11:22 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro

morphx2 is a n00b

so some beta test expired and now my phone doesnt work.

How do I get past that screen? I think its the windows beta or something on my phone :\
Old 05-02-2010, 12:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Vann is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphx2 View Post
so some beta test expired and now my phone doesnt work.

How do I get past that screen? I think its the windows beta or something on my phone :\
Flash one of the newer NRG roms and you should be good to go.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

resixpromotions is a n00b

Im having an issue since I flashed the new rom. Everytime I push the power button to turn the screen off or anytime it goes black after a while, the phone will just reset itself. Im not sure if anyone else has experience this

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro