View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 09:25 AM
BenS
Regular 'Geeker

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Apr 21| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VibrantRedGT View Post
I flashed backwards and couldn't be happier. Everything just works. I suggest you do the same and not complain about his work. Dude is genius.
First of all what is flashing backwards, if you mean flashdancing I do that everytime. Second of all I wasn't complaining I was letting other people know what my findings were and placing some of my suggestions so that hopefully he would know that they were issues seeing how doesn't have a CDMA TP. Lastly I've flashed every single one of his ROM's and have been on this thread and only this thread since he started posting here from XDA. So if you know a solution to an issue great but he doesn't need you to defend his work. He is the best chef in my opinion which is why I only use his ROM's.