PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2009, 12:03 PM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Opera 15445 in QVGA and VGA - Cab and OEM

Here is a new Opera for anyone wanting to test yet another one.

These will work with Autorotate. Give it a shot. Version 15445, I will continue to tweak it has i get time.

VGA Cab
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2zz2mz..._9.5_15445.cab

QVGA cab
http://www.mediafire.com/file/m3y2jm...9_WWE_QVGA.CAB

Opera 15445 OEM *Untested*
http://www.mediafire.com/file/zm4cdqednnn/Conflippers

Last edited by conflipper; 01-30-2009 at 09:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 15 times.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:05 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Opera 15445 in QVGA and VGA

Can I dl it to the card ?

Thanks T M Z
Old 01-29-2009, 12:05 PM
MIA
Threadstarter

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level

not at this time. it will just install to windows. I can try and make it so you can though.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:07 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
not at this time. it will just install to windows. I can try and make it so you can though.
Thanks, That would be great...

T M Z
Old 01-29-2009, 12:09 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

Damn you! I just got comfortable with the one I installed last week ... what are the improvements between this one and the one juggalo posted with workin flash?

Old 01-29-2009, 12:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
Here is a new Opera for anyone wanting to test yet another one.

These will work with Autorotate. Give it a shot. Version 15445, I will continue to tweak it has i get time.

VGA Cab
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2zz2mz..._9.5_15445.cab

QVGA cab
http://www.mediafire.com/file/m3y2jm...9_WWE_QVGA.CAB
dude you are a freak at this stuff...thanks

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 01-29-2009, 12:13 PM
MIA
Threadstarter

havent tested everything yet, if you want to keep the one you got now with flahs, and same style and everything then check out this thread lol 15529. converted over to vga.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=55076
Old 01-29-2009, 12:15 PM
MIA
Threadstarter

Working on SD verison now, i think i might have it. will test and upload, only gonna do a VGA SD. I got new systems and new oem i need to convert
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:15 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

Im just gonna leave now lol I'm gonna stick with what i got cuz i have flash working, a cool side scroll thingy, and the scroll flow is AMAZING!
Old 01-29-2009, 12:16 PM
MIA
Threadstarter

15529 follows the same same skin, and yeah, not a lot of change over mine and juggalo though, so yeah keep yours.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development