PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2009, 10:17 PM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Looking around here... I haven't seen any mention of a white flip clock.

That's really all I want. I like the way the date and carrier name plain are displayed, I just want a white flip clock instead of the transparent one. Any suggestions for use with this rom?
Old 02-28-2009, 10:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: N/a

Nimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
Looking around here... I haven't seen any mention of a white flip clock.

That's really all I want. I like the way the date and carrier name plain are displayed, I just want a white flip clock instead of the transparent one. Any suggestions for use with this rom?
Stupid archive.

Here you go.

Attached Files
File Type: cab White Clock.cab (389.8 KB, 103 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-28-2009, 10:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

reigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuff

can anyone tell me how to add the color back into the top taskbar (where the start button, antenna icon, battery etc. are) as well as the bottom soft buttons? This MightyRom was excellent, but I need to implement the color of everything which is great.......if i knew how to add everything I wanted haha. thanks guys.
Old 02-28-2009, 11:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tour hybrid/ EvoRooteD

brol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to brol1k

Whats up guys, 1st off great job on this rom guys im still getting the volume bug that was on previous release. I used s2u2 for volume control but it worked for about half a day, and now when i toggle the volume switch, nothing pops up and then my tp just slows down and lags so i have to SR....any word on a fix or anyhing?
Sprint 4g speed:
Old 02-28-2009, 11:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Is anyone elses Oz IM not working right now?
This is NOT a rom problem, because it was woring earlier!!
But now I get an error 500, server temporarily unavailable...

Can someone else check for me to make sure I am not the only one...

Old 02-28-2009, 11:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: evo
Carrier: sprint

davidvh86 is a n00b

this rom is amazing but i have one problem, im worried about my phone answering while in my pocket. so the slide to unlock included is a great feature but the hardware buttons can overide it, so is there a way to disable them while the phone is locked aand i get an incoming call but work when the phone is unlocked?
Old 02-28-2009, 11:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Pro2, EVO 4G

toviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to toviaheli Send a message via MSN to toviaheli Send a message via Yahoo to toviaheli Send a message via Skype™ to toviaheli

Program written to toggle TV OUT without messing with cutting, splicing, tape, etc:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=59236&page=10

Uses stock dongle and an ipod or camcorder video cable.

Would be great to see this in the next release, Mike.

Anyone have a cabbed version of the stcck tv-out program? i would love to start playing!

The Book of GOD: Helping Spiritual orphans know God their Father completely!
The New Book by TOV ROSE www.TovRose.com
Get it now on Amazon.com: http://www.createspace.com/3582133
Old 02-28-2009, 11:33 PM
Lurker

laxlakerfan is a n00b

please help, i cant get the internet or gps to work? i've searched all over this site xda and google and cant find a fix....i hope i dont have to call sprint tech support...
Old 02-28-2009, 11:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: N/a

Nimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxlakerfan View Post
please help, i cant get the internet or gps to work? i've searched all over this site xda and google and cant find a fix....i hope i dont have to call sprint tech support...
Have you downloaded the Sprint PRL and Profile cab and updated your profile?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...9&d=1235591850
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-28-2009, 11:41 PM
Lurker

laxlakerfan is a n00b

i havent but i will right now...thanks...hopefully it works

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimdock View Post
Have you downloaded the Sprint PRL and Profile cab and updated your profile?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...9&d=1235591850
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development