PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 10:43 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to kevank
Re: [3-9-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.8 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowhatitdodo View Post
kevank, its possible to add 6 more buttons to the Programs tabs in tf3d...
I might do this if I have time when TF3D from the Rhodium is ported.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace27 View Post
does anyone know when the threaded messages bug will be fixed? I love the rom but having to clear the unread number is anooying and tedious.
I believe that this is a problem with the SYS. It will take a while to fix. I understand that it is annoying and if the fix is easy I will include it in the next release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzyforreal View Post
Kevan: Great ROM, I'm having lots of fun with it. Two questions, though. First, the apps list on ppcgeeksproject lists VNC Enterprise Viewer as being in your ROM, but I can't find it.
Yup the shortcut is clearly missing. I fixed the OEM. It will show up in the next release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxp View Post
has anyone notice that v1.5 give much more battery life than the v1.8? In my test (tested for about a week), within 8 hrs, v1.5 only drain 30% of the battery. In v1.8, within 8 hrs, it drains 80% of the battery.
I was in whole day (9 hour) meetings last week. Activesync was running and I sent probably 30 texts during the meeting. I was at 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by falzon03 View Post
suggestions for the next rom....
Tsowens' new taskbar that will be out by wednesday
Skyfire
Helicopter game (i have cab if you want)
I will look at the new taskbar. If I like I will include it. Skyfire... dunno. I am not a huge fan but I will see how much work it will take. Please send over the game cab and I will include it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwc realtor View Post
has anyone else noticed that wordcard mobile does not work. I think it is because of the camera being hacked to enable more modes.
Worldcard Mobile is broken. It is broken without the camera modes enabled. I need to get a new oem. I plan to fix it in the next release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcperdue View Post
Can you make this rom for the diamond?
Nope. I tried and it is just too big.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike.elam View Post
Has anyone tried to use a app called DarkRuler? It is just a measuring app that uses a credit card in the photo to determine the specific size of other objects. I have not been able to get it working on this ROM, and I am wondering if it is related to the camera being hacked...
I love the concept of this app. Your right, it doesn't work. I will see what I can do to get this working and include it in the next release.

Work and home life has been really busy. I hope to find some time this weekend.

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.

Last edited by kevank; 03-17-2009 at 10:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:47 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck
Re: [3-9-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.8 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

keven - I understand the work and home life deal. Thanks for all of your work and take your time.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

darcyjames is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to darcyjames Send a message via MSN to darcyjames Send a message via Yahoo to darcyjames

Hi All,

Is it possible to make the touch flo calendar font on the home page larger or change the color?

thanks
Old 03-18-2009, 12:12 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsousan View Post
keven - I understand the work and home life deal. Thanks for all of your work and take your time.
+1 for this as well

Thank you for everything you've put into this rom, and thank you for continually trying to improve it as well.

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Old 03-18-2009, 12:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP KK 1.8

vmbgap is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to vmbgap

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
+1 for this as well

Thank you for everything you've put into this rom, and thank you for continually trying to improve it as well.

Props here to!!! This is a great rom I have tried all to be fair and make my way back here every time. I have noticed some issues with this release but like you KK work and home are really busy right now, so I will comprise a list and post it in the next day or so (minus the already listed ones of course)

Small Business Syndicate - Forum

The last small business forum you will ever need, if we don't have the information you need we will get it!

http://www.sbsforum.us
Old 03-18-2009, 01:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro

Jeffdaddy is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffdaddy

This Rom is excellent!!
Thanks
Old 03-18-2009, 04:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

mike.elam is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsousan View Post
+1 for this, Kevin this ROM is the best out there and i appreciate all you do to make it even better. Thanks for the quick answers....
Old 03-18-2009, 04:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

theards is a n00b

KK, I am working to cook my first ROM. I see somethings in your's that I love and some that I would never use. Just trying to cook one just for me, to see if I can. Is there a way to get some of your mods to include in my ROM? Like the clear clock and the colored icons at the top of the screen? Did you build these or are they "out there" floating around just waiting to be found by the diligent searcher? You do enough work already, just need to know IF they are obtainable.
Old 03-18-2009, 05:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(6850)

falzon03 is keeping up the good workfalzon03 is keeping up the good work

here you go K...this is the helicopter game.....just touch the screen and it moves the helicopter up....it starts off very slow but gets faster as you go
Attached Files
File Type: cab game.cab (312.0 KB, 59 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-18-2009, 05:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(6850)

falzon03 is keeping up the good workfalzon03 is keeping up the good work

this will have everything you are looking for and more lol

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=489531

Quote:
Originally Posted by theards View Post
KK, I am working to cook my first ROM. I see somethings in your's that I love and some that I would never use. Just trying to cook one just for me, to see if I can. Is there a way to get some of your mods to include in my ROM? Like the clear clock and the colored icons at the top of the screen? Did you build these or are they "out there" floating around just waiting to be found by the diligent searcher? You do enough work already, just need to know IF they are obtainable.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development