PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2009, 09:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

xtkxhom3r is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2-3-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.3 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

this one lol
Old 02-03-2009, 10:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell Mobility

canuckgeek is a n00b
Re: [2-3-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.3 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Thanks kevank. Been a kitchen guy for years with my PPC6700 but my Touch Pro + Kitchen mojo is just not there. Your ROM flashed like a deam and is stable and fast. Will probably try the next kitchen version but in the mean time you put the PRO in my touch pro!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:09 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie695 View Post
No big issue here, but I noticed that when playing teeter for instance before i flashed to this rom the phone would vibrate with each bounce, now it's only when it hits the green hole.

This may just be a setting I don't know about.

Either way... Great work.
It is just a setting in the oem package. If I come across the setting I will update it. (It is kinda low on my list.)

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:05 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalfan View Post
Hey guys, is it me or is this ROM a little slow since its loaded with stuff? I flashed today and had to flash to a different ROM because of serious lag in every app.
Any examples of apps with lag? On my TP I just launched Live Search and it took 1 second to start.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalfan View Post
Hey guys, is it me or is this ROM a little slow since its loaded with stuff? I flashed today and had to flash to a different ROM because of serious lag in every app.
Did u hard reset after u flashed? Cuz this ROM DOES NOT lag at all, actually it runs extremely smooth for me.I suggest hard resetting if u havent already, they say to ALWAYS hard reset after u flash just to make sure theres no left over jubk in there.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:45 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsousan View Post
Took the phone off the charger around noon and it is at 85% now (4 hours later) - that is with email push enabled and about 60 emails, 20 TMs and no calls.
Update on the battery life for v1.3:

I am at 69% since the full charge at noon. An additional 5 hours, about 20 more emails, 8 TMs, 12 minutes of calls and 30 minutes of A2DP....

Drum roll.... I am at 69%!!!!!

I would call this great battery life!!!!

Thanks for such a great ROM kevan.

Old 02-03-2009, 11:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I'm trying to install Second Today and map it to the left soft key. However, when I do this, "Phone" is still the left soft key. I think that is because this version of TF3D runs over top of it. I've disable tf3d on the today screen and there Second Today is correctly mapped.

So my question is, how do we edit the soft keys of tf3d? (ive looked in the config and couldn't find it) More specifically I only need to edit that one left soft key to make it say something like "Today" or "More."
Old 02-03-2009, 11:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

My battery life isnt so great, I got to work at 9:30 and at 10:30 it was at 70%! Are u guys using any special reg entries or tweaks?
Old 02-04-2009, 12:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

RicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Why is the RAR asking for a password?
Old 02-04-2009, 12:07 AM
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoRich196 View Post
Why is the RAR asking for a password?
What rar?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development