PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > CDMA HTC Hero Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 12:43 AM
ZAZ
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2/Hero/EVO
Carrier: sprint

ZAZ is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Coming Soon: Fresh Rom 2.0 (Android 2.1) | working camera + live wallpapers

I'm diggin this rom,excellent work Flipz! so far so good!

thank you
Old 03-08-2010, 02:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

BruceBanner is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ROM] Coming Soon: Fresh Rom 2.0 (Android 2.1) | working camera + live wallpapers

donated, waiting for dl link, probably wont happen tonight....damn
Old 03-08-2010, 04:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Sprint)

jeff76ws6 is a n00b

What a great job you've done with this rom. First time to use 2.1 and it would take a lot to force me back to 1.5. Thanks so much. I'll continue you support you in the future.
Old 03-08-2010, 06:43 AM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

im having trouble with the rom, but its all worth it. i wont go back unless i cant get this stuff working right. here's hoping i can get my phone to work right. if not, im not gonna be happy at all!
Old 03-08-2010, 08:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Tuffgong4 is keeping up the good workTuffgong4 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mconig78 View Post
I had that question also. I just installed google maps from the market. Go to directions and it will work. You need to install some voice program but it will take it to you when you start the directions.
Thanks I'll try it!

This rom is awesome.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:09 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ROM] 03/08/10 | Fresh Rom 2.0 (Android 2.1) | working camera + live wallpapers

Been testing since last night. Simply amazing! Flipz has done a great job on this one.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 03-08-2010, 10:59 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: sprint

rodmann98 is just getting started
Re: [ROM] 03/08/10 | Fresh Rom 2.0b (Android 2.1) | working camera + live wallpapers

If you guys are out there, wondering if you should try this Rom, stop waiting and jump in. This Rom by far is the best. Great work Flipz. I am totally amazed. The hero should have shipped with this Rom instead of the one that it actually shipped with. Thanks Flipz!
Old 03-08-2010, 11:26 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

princem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to princem131 Send a message via Yahoo to princem131
Re: [ROM] 03/08/10 | Fresh Rom 2.0b (Android 2.1) | working camera + live wallpapers

Installing now!!! Cant wait I just tried the first 2.1 rom yesterday and was blown away! So I know this one will be even better. I swear 2.1 even looks more vibrant, the menus and everything just looks better. Did anyone notice the browser lets you see the notification bar when you press menu now? I love it!!! Even crippled 2.1 blows 1.5 out of the water lol

Thanks for all your hard work guys!!!!

edit: 2.1 has so many nice improvements. I love that it lets you backup info/settings to your sd card. Probably not that big to us but to the average user thats pretty cool to have a stock way to back up and perform a reset. and the animated weather is sweet!!!

Check out my blog: http://brownhandstech.blogspot.com

Last edited by princem131; 03-08-2010 at 11:34 AM.
Old 03-08-2010, 12:41 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33

So far its awesome.. installed google googles, google nav.. so far.. used myback to re-install contacts and texts etc. no facebook problems etc... happy camper.....
Old 03-08-2010, 12:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

princem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to princem131 Send a message via Yahoo to princem131

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritcrusher33 View Post
So far its awesome.. installed google googles, google nav.. so far.. used myback to re-install contacts and texts etc. no facebook problems etc... happy camper.....
Mine isnt showing Facebook links at all. Manually linking wasnt working either. Any suggestions?

Otherwise everything is excellent!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > CDMA HTC Hero Development