PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 10:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Evo 4g
Carrier: sprint

av8or is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to av8or Send a message via Yahoo to av8or
Question Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 11/3

ok, i'm liking the looks of this rom, couple of questions just to confirm before i take the leap

phone-pad sip CAN be enabled and functions? (this is the main reason i'm leaving juicy's roms now, only qwerty works no matter what you try, or what cabs you load, which makes me livid... i absolutely cannot abide the qwerty input)

voice command still functioning?

is there a profile/prl update working on this rom or can anyone confirm the separate cab works right? (another issue i had with juicy's, the cabbed prl would run once then never again)

thanks for any info
Old 12-01-2009, 11:10 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 11/3

New update on things I have found. My Location updated fine the first time but now it isnt updating anymore. Also, bubblebreaker doesnt work. I think it may have something to do with the 28002 sys because i built a rom in calks kithen using da_reeseboys rom and sys for 28005 and bubble breaker worked fine.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 12-01-2009, 11:37 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond & 6700 & 800w

nize2beme is just getting started
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 11/3

OMJ,
I seems to have a problem with it locking everytime I have to put in my PIN. If it has a PIN required, and I restart it locks after I put in the PIN, so I have to hard reset... this is for 28002 1.2. I have to enter a PIN due to my company's exchange server requirements (it sucks) any idea whats' causing this?
Old 12-01-2009, 11:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I installed v1.2/28002 last night and everything is working absolutely wonderful, including sms, mms, my location, 12 program tabs, etc. Rom is fast, stable, and very clean with remaining memory of storage:42.55 and programs:115.07 after installing Sensor-Scroll and Touch_Incall. My initial impressions of Opera10 are very favorable; seems faster and displays better.

Just an outstanding job OMJ!
Old 12-01-2009, 11:58 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

mre981 is just getting started
Smile Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 11/3

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
OMG, amarullz just updated the peoplemessaging again....just when I thought my phone might get a break, lol

*EDIT* I just updated, lots of good updates to the messaging....I will make a cab tomorrow for those who dont want to reflash.
Sweet! Yeah, I thought mine might get a break too, but that's okay...I'm a flash junkie..lol and I love your ROMS-I upgraded to the v1.2 last night..I flashed back to stock first but didn't clear the internal-but I may hard reset and clear the internal just to make sure any kinks get worked out..looking forward to the messaging updates--are you gonna make the update flashable or just by cab install? If you're gonna put it on the download flash link I might wait till after you do that..I don't do alot of setting up on my phone when I start flashing and stuff--I run the phone for a couple days to make sure everything works..lol

Last edited by mre981; 12-01-2009 at 12:05 PM.
Old 12-01-2009, 12:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2

billyapd21 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Oh, crap. I was going to update now from 1.1 to 1.2, but I guess I'll wait untill after the messaging update.

Quick question, I really don't like the green in the messaging bubbles and the dialer! Does anyone have a cab to change these to blue? Kind of like Energy Rom? Also, possibly a cab to change the task bar icons to blue?

Just a personal opinion on color, never been a real fan of that color of green.
Old 12-01-2009, 12:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: china net

fz2009 is a n00b

thank for the rom ! there is question how to show agenda into malina home tab.
Old 12-01-2009, 01:01 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyapd21 View Post
Oh, crap. I was going to update now from 1.1 to 1.2, but I guess I'll wait untill after the messaging update.

Quick question, I really don't like the green in the messaging bubbles and the dialer! Does anyone have a cab to change these to blue? Kind of like Energy Rom? Also, possibly a cab to change the task bar icons to blue?

Just a personal opinion on color, never been a real fan of that color of green.

I think that's just his way of helping spread awareness of the oncoming doom wrought by global warming and the importance of staying "green"
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-01-2009, 01:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

86gn is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by av8or View Post
ok, i'm liking the looks of this rom, couple of questions just to confirm before i take the leap

phone-pad sip CAN be enabled and functions? (this is the main reason i'm leaving juicy's roms now, only qwerty works no matter what you try, or what cabs you load, which makes me livid... i absolutely cannot abide the qwerty input)

voice command still functioning?

is there a profile/prl update working on this rom or can anyone confirm the separate cab works right? (another issue i had with juicy's, the cabbed prl would run once then never again)

thanks for any info
you can goto HKLM/Software/HTC/ezsip and edit BIOTOSHOWMENU - change the value to 1 and it will let ya pick the keyboard ya want.. Or just download his kitchen and select the base rom and then you can pick between 5 different keyboards all but 2 can select phone keypad from the sip options.. Also if ya cook with the kitchen and select sprint as the carrier and not generic the prl is cooked in
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-01-2009, 01:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: china net

fz2009 is a n00b

why agenda page into calendar tab is not display

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development