PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 07:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Telus

empirical is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 12/0

Hey OMJ,
I noticed that on MysteryRom ( http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=97577) there is an option to pic the compact Qwerty like it used to be back in 6.1 but he is using 6.5.3. Any way you could get this option to work on yours, right now i use Ezinpput sip menu to change back and forth but would be great to have the the sip select feture back. Thanks for all the hardwork
Old 12-02-2009, 07:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 12/0

ps i here 28008 is out as well
Old 12-02-2009, 07:53 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirical View Post
Hey OMJ,
I noticed that on MysteryRom ( http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=97577) there is an option to pic the compact Qwerty like it used to be back in 6.1 but he is using 6.5.3. Any way you could get this option to work on yours, right now i use Ezinpput sip menu to change back and forth but would be great to have the the sip select feture back. Thanks for all the hardwork
yeah I noticed that too....i'll ask him

Quote:
ps i here 28008 is out as well
it just never ends...got a link, lol
Old 12-02-2009, 07:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=544445 here is the xda but Mysteryrom said he has a copy of the port
Old 12-02-2009, 08:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
yeah I noticed that too....i'll ask him

it just never ends...got a link, lol
OMJ. Here is a link to 28008.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=581387. post #3.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

looks like da_Reeseboy got the sip change option working and was helping mystery. I have been using your kitchen to build a rom to get this working but i belive it has to do with setting up biotouch. It's little advance for me ut mabe if you got time you can take a crack. Here is a post from da_Reeseboy if it helps.
(http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ip#post1087512)

Use this biotouch version:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=272

You also need HTC Scroll 2 to get the sms contacts autocomplete working.

Hope this helps
Old 12-02-2009, 08:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch
Carrier: MTS

ace158 is a n00b

"Replaced HTC Messaging Client w/ PeopleMessageClassic v1.50"

The HTC Msg client in your 1.1 release was alright. The PMC depending on how go into your sms is either PMC or the windows default text client. I found the HTC client more pleasantly integrated into Flo and the contact manager.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
looks like da_Reeseboy got the sip change option working and was helping mystery. I have been using your kitchen to build a rom to get this working but i belive it has to do with setting up biotouch. It's little advance for me ut mabe if you got time you can take a crack. Here is a post from da_Reeseboy if it helps.
(http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ip#post1087512)

Use this biotouch version:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=272

You also need HTC Scroll 2 to get the sms contacts autocomplete working.

Hope this helps
I have removed biotouch from my ROM because it causes activesync screen to freeze.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

are you using the patched biotouch (http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...5&d=1248434846) this may fix the freezing problem

here is the xda link
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=516102

see post #4

Last edited by empirical; 12-02-2009 at 08:40 PM. Reason: see post #4
Old 12-02-2009, 08:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff

Quote:
I think you have to update you cab because it broke the link to the globe and shortcuts.

I gives me the "The file 'Opera10-armv4i' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file"

Can you please update the cab file or tell what the correct registry files should look like. For the meantime I've placed the Opera shortcut under my clock on the 12 icons as a workaround. Would be helpful to get this fixed though. Thanks.

Update: Actually any link that I click through a text message or email message will not open as well.

DO NOT INSTALL THE CAB ABOVE UNTILL IT HAS BEEN FIXED!!!
Yes I am sorry, for about 5 minutes there was a version that would only work when installed to storage. As I explained in the edit, I had hardcoded the reg entries to the storage card regardless of where it was installed. The version I put up 5 minutes later has dynamic reg entries depending on where you install so that you can install to storage or main memory.
Quote:
Omni: Sorry, I'm confused. Does this now mean you can install it over beta 1 on main memory? In other words, it does not have to be installed in internal storage?
No it does not, I just thought people would want to save the space. One of the basics of winmo is that anything that is originally part of the rom cannot be deleted, so even if the cab were to overwrite the previous files, you would still lose the same amount of space as installing it another location. So basically I decided not to muck with the files at all, the cab is basically vanila except for the reg entries. I just added the regs to make it the default browser, and the opera reg entry for the launcher (at least thats what I think it is). In the end you have two options, install Opera to 'program files\opera 10\' on either the storage card or main memory, just like the cab you download from the opera site.
Quote:
hey Omni...I'm guessing you have an EXT built already?? if so, pls send it to me, save me some time
here ya go Internet - Opera_Mobile_10_WM_beta_2.zip
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development