PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: what do you think of this rom
love it 3 50.00%
its okay 3 50.00%
hate it 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2009, 02:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

bwiles is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Prototype rom v.2.5 10/8/09 loaded sys 23060

I just recently unlocked my TD and have installed probably over 10 ROMS this past week. Yours is my favorite by far! Clean, stable, and up-to-date.

Please keep including Manila. I don't mind having it installed along with Titanium. I was on the Titanium bandwagon [a few days ] for a while but find that having the scroll on the bottom ends up being easier for me to use.

I 've encountered the following
1. I sometimes get a "video can not be played" error on Youtube
2. The Opera9 link in programs folder doesn't open anything
3. having the windows icon for sound control in the notification bar is a little confusing.

Do you plan on installing Showcase? I find it easier to close out of programs by holding down windows icon versus the small drop-down.

KEEP IT UP
Old 10-11-2009, 03:15 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion
Threadstarter

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

well thanx thats nice to here & for now i will keep making both ver. so enjoy btw vans post that info her me and i will play with it
Old 10-11-2009, 09:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC CDMA Diamond

jjairal is keeping up the good workjjairal is keeping up the good work

wanted to try this rom but cant seem to get the custom ruu to do anything when i click it.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:14 PM
VIP BABY
Threadstarter

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

then move the nbh to another ruu there you go fixed flash and be happy
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-12-2009, 10:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

manekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuff

Just tried it out your ROM for the first time, the Manila version specifically, and looks fairly good so far. Couple of quick issues I wanted to note:

-The bottom bar on Manila is partially obscured by the Start Bar. This same thing affected Bonsai's ROM, and he posted a cab that fixes the issue (though apparently this moves it slightly too high, but it looks okay to me):
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=289

-The clock and the HTC task manager seem to be rendering on top of each other in the upper right when on the Manila screen.

-Volume up and down rocker is bringing up the WinMo volume and not the Manila volume control.

-This is probably the sys at fault, but when you click on the top and it brings up the big icons, they're not corresponding to the correct items.

-I'm not quite sure what's triggering this, but I've run into an issue three times now when I soft reboot where it acts like it's first boot again and requires me to setup the digitizer and copies files, and then after that it restarts and then hangs on boot, requiring me to do a hard reset to start up the system. This seems to come up most often when the ROM crashes, which it seems to be doing a lot for me, and then I hit the reset button or take out the battery. This one is a pretty big problem for me.
Old 10-12-2009, 05:28 PM
VIP BABY
Threadstarter

i have not had problems like that unless i did flash stock first so did you
Old 10-12-2009, 06:12 PM
VIP BABY
Threadstarter

ok the task manger easy fix read my other posts,the volume thats how i made it,the rom crashing loke i said i only got that when i didnt flash stock and yes i did test this issues so lets get this fixed i need to know what you did
Old 10-12-2009, 07:21 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo-Sprint

boost91 is keeping up the good workboost91 is keeping up the good work

Anyway to disable the panoramic background

Last edited by boost91; 10-12-2009 at 07:26 PM. Reason: failure to read post
Old 10-12-2009, 07:31 PM
VIP BABY
Threadstarter

not sure if posible because the image is larger instead of 480 its 15xx there when moving the slder you ca see the rest of image
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo-Sprint

boost91 is keeping up the good workboost91 is keeping up the good work

bummer, I like the look of the rom, but really prefer normal background, nice lookin rom tho!! keep it up!! May still give it a go, thanx for cookin
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development