PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 10:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[Aug 16] LONGHORN ROM 23028

Longhorn ROM
CE OS 5.23028 Build 23028.5.0.40

Hi all some of you might not know me but i am pretty good and making Touch Pro ROMS. Well i fianlly got some extra time so i decided to make other diamond rom with the new 2.1 touch flow and some new themes that fit with 23028.
Thanks goes to Groove, Jug6ernaut
, Selders59, CoolSAC, DomSim, Juicy, Groove, up2no6ood, Psyki.

Code:
Glass Theme for Touch Pro by Psyki
Bluevines by Jug6ernaut
Longhorn by Dodge_longhorn
Glass Icons for XDA.....

Application
*Adobe Reader LE
*Calculator
*G-Alarm
*hTorch Flashlight
*MP3 Trimmer
*Voice Recorder

Multimedia
*Album
*Audio Booster
*Windows Media
*Streaming Media
*GSPlayer

Internet
*Live Search
*IE
*Internet Sharing
*Messenger
*MSN Money
*MSN Weather
*Opera
*Skyfire
*Remote Desktop
*Youtube
*Java

Navigation
*Google Maps
*Quick GPS
*Sprint Navigator

Tools
*CleanRAM
*CHome Editor
*ClearTemp
*Diamond Tweak
*Pocket RAR
*PHM Reg Edit
*reStart
*Touch Incall Screen Tweak
*Battery Monitor
*Finger Keyboard
*Toggle FastCharge
*TitaniumWeather Options

08/16/09 Longhorn TF3D2.1 23028 http://www.cj-morin.com/mobile/WinMo...D2.Diamond.rar

08/16/09 Longhorn Titanium 23028
http://www.cj-morin.com/mobile/WinMo...%20Diamond.rar

Attached Files
File Type: cab Taskbar.cab (1.16 MB, 98 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by dodge_longhorn; 08-16-2009 at 07:39 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 07-16-2009, 10:40 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP
Re: [July 16] LONGHORN ROM 21921

Last edited by dodge_longhorn; 08-16-2009 at 07:41 PM.
Old 07-16-2009, 10:41 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

reserve 1
Old 07-16-2009, 10:42 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

the links will be up in a bit they are uploading
Old 07-16-2009, 10:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

cbutters is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to cbutters

Hey glad to have a new cook around here, Once your links are up I will give your rom a shot, one of the biggest problems I have seen with the diamond rom releases lately, is that there seems to be slight difference between diamond and touchpro that causes issues for us diamond users (mainly with the scroll wheel / button) and other little things.

I will let you know any bugs I find along these lines, although I wish there was a diamond rom that was actually made by someone who owns a diamond. (I am not specifically aware of any, please let me know if you know who is, it seems like most cooks are touchpro guys that flow over into diamond.) Anyways, any special consideration and effort into making the rom fully diamond compatible is appreciated.

Again, glad to see another rom released and I will let you know how it goes. Thanks.
Old 07-16-2009, 10:54 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbutters View Post
Hey glad to have a new cook around here, Once your links are up I will give your rom a shot, one of the biggest problems I have seen with the diamond rom releases lately, is that there seems to be slight difference between diamond and touchpro that causes issues for us diamond users (mainly with the scroll wheel / button) and other little things.

I will let you know any bugs I find along these lines, although I wish there was a diamond rom that was actually made by someone who owns a diamond. (I am not specifically aware of any, please let me know if you know who is, it seems like most cooks are touchpro guys that flow over into diamond.) Anyways, any special consideration and effort into making the rom fully diamond compatible is appreciated.

Again, glad to see another rom released and I will let you know how it goes. Thanks.
Well Groove has a Diamond phone and a Touch Pro and i used his kitchen with his mods and my mods combined and made a really great ROM for my phone which is a TP but he also included Diamond files and what not so hopefully this will work correctly and 4 min left for the tf3d2 rom will be up
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-16-2009, 10:59 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

alright tf3d2 rom is up the other is uploading
Old 07-16-2009, 11:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch and TP2

sadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hey i saw your gsm rom from xda. thx for the new rom for us cdma folks. nice task bar also, you know where i can find it by itself?
Old 07-16-2009, 11:31 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadthai View Post
hey i saw your gsm rom from xda. thx for the new rom for us cdma folks. nice task bar also, you know where i can find it by itself?
What GSM on XDA someone took my rom
Old 07-16-2009, 11:32 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

alright Titanium rom is up

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development