PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2009, 11:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by u217946 View Post
Thank you that work perfectly I am also with sprint....man this scared the **** out of me...thank you once again
No problem: us New Yorkers have to stick together.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:43 AM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
What are you using to watch video? The Tcpmp player is good but outdated. there is a more recent version that seems to play better overall especially when paired up with wvd. let me know and maybe we can work through the settings or if you are using another player.
orry, i shouldve been more clear. When i record a video with the camera the issue arises.

Sponsored by Kools.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:48 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradart View Post
orry, i shouldve been more clear. When i record a video with the camera the issue arises.
oh, no problem. will try this and see if I can replicate. the video on these phones isn't very good though.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Touch
Carrier: Cellcom

Minnesota is just getting started

warhawk! sounds intense
Old 08-11-2009, 12:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

elmariachi is keeping up the good workelmariachi is keeping up the good work

Hi, loving the ROM. What program can I use to make the G Sensor work? I was using G-Config with my previous ROM (not a rhodium 2.1 rom like this one) and it just crashes when I try to load it.

What is everyone else using?

This ROM is freaking sweet thank you for the work...
Old 08-11-2009, 12:31 PM
Officer Android

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmariachi View Post
Hi, loving the ROM. What program can I use to make the G Sensor work? I was using G-Config with my previous ROM (not a rhodium 2.1 rom like this one) and it just crashes when I try to load it.

What is everyone else using?

This ROM is freaking sweet thank you for the work...
Gyrator works for sure. I also like Flipit. Both good choices, but i believe he also added a shortcut in the start menu for orientation changing.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:46 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SporkLover View Post
NRG, any chance you can leave Arcsoft off your next build? Seems to be a ton of users having a hell of a time getting the one you cooked in working.... and some of us are unsuccessful uninstalling and installing carrier specific versions.

I keep running the remove Arcsoft cab and installing one of the Sprint versions floating out there, however it keeps telling me that the install is unsuccessful due to the programs not being digitally signed.
I could....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
What are you using to watch video? The Tcpmp player is good but outdated. there is a more recent version that seems to play better overall especially when paired up with wvd. let me know and maybe we can work through the settings or if you are using another player.
Got a better version to throw in the ROM ? I never use TCPMP.... So I never noticed its age :P

So let's work together on a light ROM. I think I've asked this before, but I didnt come back to see the replies, but I am here now What needs to be thrown out of the ROM ?

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:59 PM
Officer Android

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
I could....

Got a better version to throw in the ROM ? I never use TCPMP.... So I never noticed its age :P

So let's work together on a light ROM. I think I've asked this before, but I didnt come back to see the replies, but I am here now What needs to be thrown out of the ROM ?
Arcsoft, TCPMP, RSS hub, Google maps, Woldcard(because it doen't work)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Sweet! I could personally do without WorldCard Mobile (as it does not ever work on our diamonds), beejive im, all the microsoft widgets (bing, live, messenger, etc), tcpmp (no h/w accell, booo), arcsoft mms, rss hub, all the gps except google maps and quickgps

I reaaallly want to keep google maps because last time I had a rom that did not have google maps, it messed up the integration with tf3d, even after reinstalling

Last edited by cesium; 08-11-2009 at 01:10 PM.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch alltel diamond
Carrier: Alltel (now Verizon)

inferno1 is becoming a great contributor

thanx for asking for our opinions

personally this is what i dont need

Beejive
HTC GPS Tool
wifi monster
tbattery
world card mobile
i would rather install Gmaps myself on the internal storage
same with windows live search

also my one request, please some how make it possible to to show multiple appointments on the home screen like in previous releases.... for those of us who use the phone for work..
(if not is there some registry edit or cab i can use to get it)

Thanx again

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development