PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 11:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond, Mighty Rom 4.3, Radio 1.00.0F, New Touch Pro rom 5.0
Carrier: Sprint

mojodc3 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Vibration function help.

Hey all,
I want to start by saying you guys rock! Mighty you make a awesome Rom!
Here's the problem: I lost vibration function about 1 month ago and yes I made sure all settings were on and correct. I also lost the start up buzz too.
I made a post about 1 month ago about this and was advised to send my phone in for warranty work. Problem with that is I cant be with out a phone that long.
Ok finally my question, where can I find all the vibration settings in the registry? I just seem to think that something is messed up in the reg. Ive installed many .cab's and even messed with the reg a little so thats what makes me think that could be the problem.

Thank you, any help would be appreciated.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:32 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH
Re: Vibration function help.

have you tried hard reseting?
Old 03-26-2009, 10:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond, Mighty Rom 4.3, Radio 1.00.0F, New Touch Pro rom 5.0
Threadstarter

mojodc3 is a n00b

I've done a hard reset about a dozen times on multiple roms ( I even reverted back to the stock sprint rom), still no vibration.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:17 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3

My advice add TEP to your account since you're on sprint wait 30 days then go in for a repair. They'll get you a replacement phone and the most you'd be without your phone is the 1 hour in store when the tech checks out your phone. Sounds like it's a hardware issue at this point not software.
Old 03-26-2009, 05:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

ecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey mojo.. that's not good news, because I also recently lost my vibrate function.. i tried multiple roms and stock as you did and couldn't get it to work no matter what I tried.. i'm starting to think this might be an issue with all diamonds because I remember a friend who traded his in for the same issue.. i wonder if anyone has found a fix... ?
Old 03-26-2009, 06:20 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Iphone 4s

violent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

common problem with these phones, i've had it happen to 2 so far. Only thing to do is send them in and get a new one.
I didn't have insurance at first and sprint made me pay $58 for a new phone and they gave me the option to put insurance from there on out (which I did).

I've heard of some people having luck with dropping there phones as well, but wouldn't recommend it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development