PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 10:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

jdizzle is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help flashing back to sprint rom

I hope i don't get flamed, because i did search

Ok guys, i definitely need your help.

I read up on flashing, flashed to a custom rom, but i want to revert back. So now i've downloaded the original sprint rom to flash back. I thought i knew what i was doing but i obviously bit more off than i could chew.

Here lies the problem:

So i connected my diamond via activesync and opened up the Sprint_Stock.rar. But unlike the custom rom where i could just flash my rom by executing the Custom_RUU.exe, the only option in the folder in the stock rom is Sprint_stock.nbh.

Help me please!! I need to flash back as i do not think i am ready for a custom rom

Don't get me wrong, the new rom is nice, but at this point i would prefer to be back to the original rom.

Thank you for your help.

Jdizzle
Old 03-04-2009, 11:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP
Re: Help flashing back to sprint rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdizzle View Post
I hope i don't get flamed, because i did search

Ok guys, i definitely need your help.

I read up on flashing, flashed to a custom rom, but i want to revert back. So now i've downloaded the original sprint rom to flash back. I thought i knew what i was doing but i obviously bit more off than i could chew.

Here lies the problem:

So i connected my diamond via activesync and opened up the Sprint_Stock.rar. But unlike the custom rom where i could just flash my rom by executing the Custom_RUU.exe, the only option in the folder in the stock rom is Sprint_stock.nbh.

Help me please!! I need to flash back as i do not think i am ready for a custom rom

Don't get me wrong, the new rom is nice, but at this point i would prefer to be back to the original rom.

Thank you for your help.

Jdizzle
Connect via A/S, find the Sprint file (exe), don't open it ... just double click on it. It's a little different than a custom rom ... you're making it too difficult. You'll be ok ...
Old 03-04-2009, 11:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO!!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

jdizzle is becoming a great contributor
Re: Help flashing back to sprint rom

Thanks bro...i had to drag the stock_sprint.nbh file into the Diamond RUU and then run the romutilityupgrade.exe file. Thanks for your input. Hope you have a great day

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development