PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 02:06 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: TELUS

rider86 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
diamond won't relock

i need to bring my phone back in but it won't relock. i get through all of the steps then it says it's not connected. any ideas?
Old 02-21-2009, 02:34 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: diamond won't relock

Is your phone synced? If your running vista have you tried running RomUpdateUtility.exe as the administrator?
Old 02-21-2009, 02:59 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

rider86 is a n00b

phone is synced and i'm running xp. i've flashed many different roms on it with no problem. this is the first problem i've had.
Old 02-21-2009, 01:42 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

rider86 is a n00b

can someone help. i need to bring phone back. i've read all over and i can't find a solution or anyone with the same problem.
Old 02-21-2009, 01:49 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rider86 View Post
can someone help. i need to bring phone back. i've read all over and i can't find a solution or anyone with the same problem.
I feel your pain bro. I had my internal speaker blow on my first diamond. been flashing consistently for months. yet was unable to relock the phone. I went through the thread as well, followed the steps, and eventually called it a day. I ended up sending it back but only after flashing the oem shipped rom which reset the rom and radio back to factory. I rolled the dice since I needed a new phone. long and short of it, Sprint never noticed. But I can also confirm that I was unable to relock my sprint phone, but it has been several months since I tried. so if you cant get it working, you have other options albeit stressful but you can send it back.
Old 02-21-2009, 01:55 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

rider86 is a n00b

yeah. i'm with telus. i don't know what they'll do.
Old 02-21-2009, 05:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep

The only think I can think of is to download the locking program again maybe the file got corrupted.
Old 02-21-2009, 05:55 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

rider86 is a n00b

yeah i've tried that also a few times as that happened with a rom once but i had no luck.
Old 02-21-2009, 08:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Well then I am out of suggestions.
Old 02-22-2009, 12:04 AM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

Turn off advanced networking in USB to PC?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development