PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2009, 12:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Metro PCS

smikin_metropcs is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Is there a Sprint TV cab file that will work with Mighty Rom 4.1

I started using Mighty Room 4.1. about a month ago and lost my Sprint TV and Sprint Music store in the process. It wasn't a big deal at the time but now I would like to have Sprint TV on my phone. I've tried to download the Sprint tv cab file but in the sprint TV post on this board but it doesn't work for me, I always get an error message saying "Must be installed it with the associated application."

Is there a Sprint TV cab file that will work with the ROM I'm using? Much Thanks Guys.

************************************************** ************************************************** *********
Please keep this thread clean by only responding to the topic at hand, it makes it easier for those looking for info

Last edited by smikin_metropcs; 01-31-2009 at 12:19 PM.
Old 01-31-2009, 12:38 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Is there a Sprint TV cab file that will work with Mighty Rom 4.1

Look here, Hope it Helps.

Thanks T M Z

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=38352
Old 01-31-2009, 06:46 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smikin_metropcs View Post
I started using Mighty Room 4.1. about a month ago and lost my Sprint TV and Sprint Music store in the process. It wasn't a big deal at the time but now I would like to have Sprint TV on my phone. I've tried to download the Sprint tv cab file but in the sprint TV post on this board but it doesn't work for me, I always get an error message saying "Must be installed it with the associated application."

Is there a Sprint TV cab file that will work with the ROM I'm using? Much Thanks Guys.

************************************************** ************************************************** *********
Please keep this thread clean by only responding to the topic at hand, it makes it easier for those looking for info
the link below works but the most stable one is this one. there is also another update but it tends to crash more but here is the one that came out in november. remember after you install it try to run it there will be an error. Just soft reset and it should work fine afterwards for the most part.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-31-2009, 10:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

click is becoming a great contributor

Stupid question, but will this work on devices that are not on the Sprint network? For example, Bell Mobility?
Old 02-01-2009, 12:12 AM
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by click View Post
Stupid question, but will this work on devices that are not on the Sprint network? For example, Bell Mobility?
unfortunately I don't think so. it's part of their data package and would probably not run.
Old 02-01-2009, 07:06 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
the link below works but the most stable one is this one. there is also another update but it tends to crash more but here is the one that came out in november. remember after you install it try to run it there will be an error. Just soft reset and it should work fine afterwards for the most part.

I installed and received this error message "(Error 1) There was a problem connecting to the network. Please make sure your phone is turned on and restart your application." I even did a soft reset and still get the error. Any thoughts?
Old 02-01-2009, 07:18 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz View Post
Look here, Hope it Helps.

Thanks T M Z

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=38352
This one doesn't work either. I keep getting an error message.

"There is no aplication associated with "sprintTV". Run the application first, then open the file from within the application."
Old 02-01-2009, 07:32 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

SprintTV does work on the following roms:

RSTG Sprint Custom Rom (leaked) - Loaded & Tweaked w/uc v1.6.03 Updated 1/31/09

OMJ's 2.00 Custom Diamond ROMs CE OS 5.2.20764 w/ UC! Updated 1/18/09

...mostly because they are based off the stock rom and have the needed components.

Old 02-02-2009, 02:21 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by smikin_metropcs View Post
I installed and received this error message "(Error 1) There was a problem connecting to the network. Please make sure your phone is turned on and restart your application." I even did a soft reset and still get the error. Any thoughts?
are you a Sprint customer? If not, it will not work. I do not get this error but get another error 7004. which goes away after a soft reset. I have used Sprint TV with many roms but you need to be a Sprint customer and you need their unlimited data plan. If you are a Sprint customer then you should call customer service to make sure there isnt a problem with your account.
Old 02-02-2009, 07:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

sjrickli7 is becoming a great contributor

I have a sprint tv cab that works for me everytime from mightyrom 4.0-4.4.2. I've attached it. Give it a try.
Attached Files
File Type: cab SprintTV.CAB (1.09 MB, 207 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development