PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 12:46 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
[ROM][WWE][12.26.08]Jmz 2.0 Sprint (CE OS 5.2.19965)[ONLINE]

Jmz 2.0

Many thanks to everybody here and on XDA for the wide amount of information on these sites to help me learn to build my own Rom.

Install attached cab after flash to remove the Video Call softkey in the dialer. It will change to Contacts. Will fix in next release.

FOR CDMA ONLY

Fixed:
Unknown caller images

Added:
.NET 3.5
GSensorCalibrator 1.0.1819.2126
FM Radio 1.6.1817.4024.1
Opera Mobile 9.5.15202
Adobe Flash 3.1
PocketRar 3.8
PHM Registry Editor 0.70
MusicID 1.3.16
Google Maps w/ Street View
Communications Tab added
HTCUSBToPCPopUP 2.0.18172128.1
S2P .58
S2U2 1.36
S2V .42
S2U2C .06
ScreenCapture
Skyfire 8184
Sprint TV 1.6.4.74603
Diamond Phone Canvas with curtain -white
Vista Hide Battery Gauge
nuePowerDriver v1.0

Tweaks/Mods:
PhoneCanvas Canvas cover only. Look at pics. **Thanks to gt2l on XDA for helping me fix that**
4 column icons
Enlarged scrollbars

Deleted:
One Note
Automatic Updates
Sample Music
Transcriber
Voice Command
Welcome Center
Windows Live
Pocket Express
RSS Hub
HTC Zip
OZIM

Screenshots

Download
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sshot000.JPG (38.1 KB, 89 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg sshot001.JPG (37.9 KB, 81 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg sshot002.JPG (49.0 KB, 75 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Softkey Fix.cab (1,003 Bytes, 4 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Jmz; 01-01-2009 at 04:38 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 03:46 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM][WWE][12.17.08]Jmz 1.0 Sprint (CE OS 5.2.19965-Build 19965.1.2.3)[ONLINE]

Are you using the stock versions of the included apps, or are they upgraded versions?
Old 12-17-2008, 04:50 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [ROM][WWE][12.17.08]Jmz 1.0 Sprint (CE OS 5.2.19965-Build 19965.1.2.3)[ONLINE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Are you using the stock versions of the included apps, or are they upgraded versions?
All the stock apps are original. The only updated one right now is Sprint TV. I am working on getting the latest of everything for my next release.
Old 12-17-2008, 04:59 PM
AWOL

Feel free to PM me if you need any assistance with future versions of this rom. I have released several roms based on Sprint stock, and am pretty familiar with it. There's several tweaks that I would suggest..
Old 12-17-2008, 05:04 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Feel free to PM me if you need any assistance with future versions of this rom. I have released several roms based on Sprint stock, and am pretty familiar with it. There's several tweaks that I would suggest..
Yeah I just found the fix for the canvas so I just put this rom together but over at XDA I am being told that it is freezing on the bootscreen. I am starting to incorporate some tweaks to make it a little faster.
Old 12-17-2008, 05:04 PM
AWOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
Yeah I just found the fix for the canvas so I just put this rom together but over at XDA I am being told that it is freezing on the bootscreen. I am starting to incorporate some tweaks to make it a little faster.
Are GSM users flashing your rom? That's prolly why.
Old 12-17-2008, 05:06 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

thats what I am thinking but nobody has responded yet
Old 12-17-2008, 05:08 PM
AWOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
thats what I am thinking but nobody has responded yet
I just let them know over there..
Old 12-18-2008, 04:16 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Re: [ROM][WWE][12.18.08]Jmz 1.5 Sprint (CE OS 5.2.19965)[ONLINE]

Updated to 1.5.
Old 12-19-2008, 08:38 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Re: [ROM][WWE][12.18.08]Jmz 1.5 Sprint (CE OS 5.2.19965)[ONLINE]

anybody try this? any input?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development