PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2008, 05:23 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Victor WM6.1 20924 kitchen

PPCkitchen WM 6.1 20924:
-First release of 20924

Brought to you by PPCKitchen.org. Donations keep 'em coming, so tip if you are able.

Apache, Herman, Kaiser, Raphael, Titan, Victor, and Vogue kitchens have been updated for this build.

CDMA kitchens

Herman = Touch Pro
Victor = Diamond
Vogue = Touch/6900
Titan = Mogul/6800
Apache = 6700

GSM kitchens
Raphael = Trouch Pro
Kaiser = Tilt

Instructions:
If you haven't already installed BuildOS:
BuildOS Installer
Installation and Usage Instructions

Kitchen files are available from the Updater (installed w/ BuildOS) or manual downloads.
Please use Updater when possible.

Bugs:
none known

If you are having issues changing the themes, please check the following registry entry:

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies]
"1007"=dword:00000028
Old 11-11-2008, 05:53 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community
Re: Victor WM6.1 20924 kitchen

Very nice indeed!
Old 11-15-2008, 01:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Prē
Carrier: Sprint

fr4nk1yn is keeping up the good workfr4nk1yn is keeping up the good workfr4nk1yn is keeping up the good work

I'm building my first ROM right now.
I like the way BuildOS is laid out here. Also like the way it gives the choice to overwrite files instead of stopping the build.
Oh yeah and the "random" muppet sounds have the kids running in each time (:

However I'm learning how to update, Once I update I move the kitchen and project folders uninstall then reinstall buildos then move the folders back.
I keep getting a buildos_config and splashscreen errors otherwise ):

This is NICE!
Radio: Sprint 1.11.00F
Old 11-15-2008, 11:03 AM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr4nk1yn View Post
I'm building my first ROM right now.
I like the way BuildOS is laid out here. Also like the way it gives the choice to overwrite files instead of stopping the build.
Oh yeah and the "random" muppet sounds have the kids running in each time (:

However I'm learning how to update, Once I update I move the kitchen and project folders uninstall then reinstall buildos then move the folders back.
I keep getting a buildos_config and splashscreen errors otherwise ):

This is NICE!
Huh? When you run updater, close BuildOS, then let updater do it's thing, then restart BuildOS. No reason to do all that moving/reinstalling.
Old 11-15-2008, 01:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

flindil is a n00b

I love this kitchen, it reminds me of the slick setup I had for my Titan, my only question is.. I cant seem to get my internet to work. There is no entry under ISP for it to dial anything, and I cant remember what to enter manually for #777?

User: 1234567890@mb.telusmobility.net
Pass: DEC MEID
Domain: Blank

I wasnt sure if this was the correct information?
Old 11-15-2008, 01:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

flindil is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by flindil View Post
I love this kitchen, it reminds me of the slick setup I had for my Titan, my only question is.. I cant seem to get my internet to work. There is no entry under ISP for it to dial anything, and I cant remember what to enter manually for #777?

User: 1234567890@mb.telusmobility.net
Pass: DEC MEID
Domain: Blank

I wasnt sure if this was the correct information?
NM. lol, I used the pseudo DEC MEID I got from the conversion website and it connected fine.
Old 11-16-2008, 02:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint diamond
Carrier: verizon

wavez is becoming a great contributor

Is anyone able to adjust the in-call bluetooth volume using the hardware volume rocker? Using the Juicy ROM I am able to adjust in-call bluetooth volume. Is this a function of HTC Volume control? Not sure if I missed including something or if the mechanism to control this is not part of the kitchen.

Here are my selections:
http://pastebin.com/m55df9a78

Thanks!
Old 11-22-2008, 12:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Canada

iggy is just getting started

Excellent, look forward to the updates.

1. Any idea when this will also be available to Bell Canada, I see Telus their is their a great difference?

2. Their is no mention of it on first post, to use this kitchen do I need to update the HardSPL first?

3. Is their a way to backup my stock Bell ROM or is their a Bell ROM somewhere I can use to reflash if needed?

As of Dec. 10:
OMJs 6.5 ROM w/HTC Sense - and loving it.

Last edited by iggy; 11-22-2008 at 12:56 AM.
Old 11-25-2008, 05:54 PM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy View Post
Excellent, look forward to the updates.

1. Any idea when this will also be available to Bell Canada, I see Telus their is their a great difference?

2. Their is no mention of it on first post, to use this kitchen do I need to update the HardSPL first?

3. Is their a way to backup my stock Bell ROM or is their a Bell ROM somewhere I can use to reflash if needed?
Is Telus and Bell the same? If not, find us in chat so we can get your carrier information.

You ALWAYS have to use HardSPL to flash a custom rom.

Yes, there is a way to "back it up". I don't know if there's a stock Bell rom...you might search HTC or Bell's website.
Old 11-26-2008, 01:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Canada

iggy is just getting started

Thanks for the reply gguruusa:

First no, telus and Bell are not the same even through Bell now owns Telus they kept them seperate. I did not find a Stock ROM on Bell or HTC site.

If you can let me know how to create a back of the stock ROM would be great, I remember doing this a long time ago with the old XDA1.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development