PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 05:19 PM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SYS 20921 is the fastest I've seen yet on a Diamond

well envius has been around for quite awhile, and accoding to him on that post the 22222 came from a shipped rom for the rapheal. I am going to guess someplace in asia. and he has an inside source.

the 20921 i am unsure, it would have to be the one who posted it on xda.
Old 10-26-2008, 06:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

themystx2 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
I stumbled across this post today over at XDA, which had the latest SYS files I had seen, so I decided to try them, I cooked up a quick rom using the GF/TC kitchen v2 and all I can say is WOW! These are definitely the best SYS files I have seen yet on a Diamond, everything is just snappy. Now I did have to use the gwes from 20755 to get it to display correctly but on my phone, compared to all the latest ROMs I have tried, the difference is quite noticable. So now if Juicy could use these SYS files in his 2.6 release, I would finally have a ROM I could leave on for a while And the best part, no landscape to portrait freezing issues!!!

Here are the files for whoever wants to play with them but know that since it wasn't made for the GF/TC Kitchen, you don't have the option to not install anything that's in the SYS folder(just remove what you don't want) but I'm sure that's an easy fix. Also put the no2chem_dummycustsat folder in your OEM folder, as that is the replacement for SQM,

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jen4s9

Maybe you can give Juicy a breather and cook up a rom based on these files!

Current:
Sprint HTC Touch Pro (I don't even know what ROM I have on there anymore!)
Old 10-26-2008, 06:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

I already did, not many extras but it does runs good and fast,
Old 10-26-2008, 06:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
I already did, not many extras but it does runs good and fast,
I'm having some trouble cooking with the files attached.

Can you walk me through what you did?

Did you use the whole SYS folder and just replace the GWES folder in SYS/OS/ ?
Old 10-26-2008, 07:01 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

I used the .ROM, .VM, metadata, WinCENLS & gwes from the new version of 20755 in GF/TC's kitchen v2.0. I don't know what kitchen you use, but I can post my kitchen if needed,
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:02 PM
Father of the Treo Pro
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/Treo Pro
Carrier: SPRINT

CFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the community

just built a rom using this, ITS FAST! thanks man! working out some kinks but its still superrr fast.

CFay TP2 Port ROM! Check it out!
Changed my name from fayfay392 to CFay!
Old 10-26-2008, 07:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
I used the .ROM, .VM, metadata, WinCENLS & gwes from the new version of 20755 in GF/TC's kitchen v2.0. I don't know what kitchen you use, but I can post my kitchen if needed,
I'm using an old kitchen by GF/TC that has slowly developed into my own frankenstein kitchen with bits and pieces ive collected here and there.

UPDATE: I followed your directions and all I get is a black screen after the Touch Diamond Screen.... nothing happes

can you take your SYS folder and rar it and upload someplace? Thx

Last edited by Juicy47; 10-26-2008 at 07:13 PM.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:18 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Try using the XIP from kitchen v2, as that happened to me if I used kitchen 1.2 & down, 1.3 & 2.0 are the only 2 that worked for me. But I'm uploading my kitchen now, so give me a couple,

EDIT: Here's the kitchen that I used,

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vc438v

Last edited by Calkulin; 10-26-2008 at 07:24 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:23 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

1.3=2.0
I decided to change version numbers for different XIPs.

Anyways... I'm downloading this now
Old 10-26-2008, 07:26 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

That explains why I really didn't see a difference between the 2, now I know,

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development