PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2009, 01:14 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan7467 View Post
Must. Resist. Urge to upgrade to. New Mightyrom hotness. While at work! IT auditors onsite!! Will lose job! Ahhhhhh!!!
You're not hardcore enough! Download the ROM from you phone and load it from the SD card! Done!
Quote:
Originally Posted by p2k View Post
Mike & Rico...

So... Is the MightROM on the Opera globe supposed to be there?

I dont have it, and this was confirmed by another, but 2 other uses reported that they do have it.

Just wondering if I had a bad file or something.
I didn't make the mouse logo for the stock Manila, so that's why its not on there. Mike reverted back to stock and didn't have the 2 files needed for the globe, so that's why you guys don't see it on there.
Old 02-19-2009, 01:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint PCS

threeFiftyLi is becoming a great contributor
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

LilRico is there a way to install your custom themes without the volume control colors? I am assuming I can edit the xml or something like that in the cab?
Old 02-19-2009, 01:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

kneedeep is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaZZa View Post
Set a version 4.5. There are problems: at an incoming call, the top of picture is cut. Also, at the use of stereogarniture, spontaneously bluetooth becomes disconnected.
I had the same problem on 4.4.5. but withthe white phone pad style on 4.5 i dont get that problem. i def. like the black better, is there a way to get the black back but with the fix?
Old 02-19-2009, 01:33 PM
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by threeFiftyLi View Post
LilRico is there a way to install your custom themes without the volume control colors? I am assuming I can edit the xml or something like that in the cab?
All it is, is a .png file. I bet if you install the theme and go to the windows folder and delete "HTCVolumeControl.png", it would revert back to the stock volume control.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-19-2009, 01:35 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyist View Post
I think the Mighty Mouse Logo is really Hi-Res and colorful. A cool Idea that could be on the next ROM (in my opinion) could be the Mighty Mouse Logo (flying mouse) on a 60% ..or so..Transparent TF3D Slider. I think it would fit in well!
I can jimmy something like this up later tonight when I am working on....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
I didn't make the mouse logo for the stock Manila, so that's why its not on there. Mike reverted back to stock and didn't have the 2 files needed for the globe, so that's why you guys don't see it on there.
... redoing the mighty mouse globe so that there is no color highlight in the background and anyone can use it no matter what color theme they are using! (Currently it has the black higlight bar behind the globe when pressed)

and, while I'm at it, "Long live Mike & Rico!"

Last edited by briggs; 02-19-2009 at 01:37 PM.
Old 02-19-2009, 01:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

bugzy is keeping up the good workbugzy is keeping up the good work

LilRico, does your pink theme still work for 4.5?
Old 02-19-2009, 01:48 PM
CyanogenMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
LilRico, does your pink theme still work for 4.5?
All themes work
Old 02-19-2009, 01:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneedeep View Post
I had the same problem on 4.4.5. but withthe white phone pad style on 4.5 i dont get that problem. i def. like the black better, is there a way to get the black back but with the fix?
I also would like some method (a cab?) to set the diall pad back to black. Any chance of that happening. Otherwise, another rockin' rock solid Mighty Mike release!!
Old 02-19-2009, 01:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

bugzy is keeping up the good workbugzy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
All themes work
I'm not gay

i just dig black with pink ... ok fine !! maybe lil feminine

fk you man !! just kidding

thx MightyMike and LilRico ... seriously, im not hitting on you guys ... seriously ...

ok maybe a lil
Old 02-19-2009, 02:03 PM
randyist

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
I'm not gay

i just dig black with pink ... ok fine !! maybe lil feminine

fk you man !! just kidding

thx MightyMike and LilRico ... seriously, im not hitting on you guys ... seriously ...

ok maybe a lil
?
.??

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development