PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2009, 02:48 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konfuzion View Post
You are my hero working well. I never tried that cab as it says its for the Touch Pro. WOOT!
Just have a lil faith in me....
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
A few pages back (like 10 now) I asked if anyone knew about editing the manila files, I wanted to change the font color on my phone, well here is where I am with it. The Blue themes is of course Rico's (mostly), the green is from the rep bar on this site. (Plus my wife said she liked the green)

Now if anyone knows how to change the places that are still white, can you please let me know because I have no friggin idea.
I think I'm going to have to start hex editing the Manila's as well, but damn man... That's so frigging time consuming. What are you using to read the files in hex?
Old 02-13-2009, 02:49 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!
Carrier: Sprint

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by salisburyl View Post
how did you get the 5 day view on the one screen. is that the hd weather or what
Yeah its the XBMod Manila HD weather
Old 02-13-2009, 02:55 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Just have a lil faith in me....

I think I'm going to have to start hex editing the Manila's as well, but damn man... That's so frigging time consuming. What are you using to read the files in hex?

I'm using a combo of UltraEdit and XVI32 (dont really know the name, its free though). Also sometimes I use the M9 editor I got from XDA.

Oh yeah which Blue are you using on the background?? I want to try and match it up best I can.

Last edited by TREmp77; 02-13-2009 at 02:57 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-13-2009, 03:33 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Yeah its the XBMod Manila HD weather
so you can just get the weather i didn't think that was possible yet if so were did find hot stuff ive been looking no luck
Old 02-13-2009, 03:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by salisburyl View Post
so you can just get the weather i didn't think that was possible yet if so were did find hot stuff ive been looking no luck
Here
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=57528
Old 02-13-2009, 03:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

When the next release Mike ?
Old 02-13-2009, 04:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - MightyROM 4.x - Radio Sprint V1.11.00.F

infection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrumo View Post
Corrected: WHEN'S MY NEXT FIX MIKE?? I'M SUFFERING WITHDRAWAL HERE
Old 02-13-2009, 07:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - MightyROM 4.x - Radio Sprint V1.11.00.F

infection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hi all, I am pleased to report that I have found a solution to the Touchpal disappearing act upon soft reset... I installed the Calkulin version of EzInput. You may lose multilanguage functionality. The text freeze issue is still ever-present. But I have found this the best solution where I don't have to install some third-party-app to switch it for me. Here is an excerpt from Calcu's thread:

Cab for Diamond\Touch Pro EzInput (v1.5.32646.0)
Close SIPGT_app.exe with task manager before installing

Now, I am having a bit of a problem... I think it is a simple fix. I am using Ariel Battery Monitor to show my battery percentage on the taskbar. It currently covers the original battery icon. BUT when I open a program the clock displays instead of the battery icon.

How do I make it so that the clock does not display on the taskbar (instead the battery icon shows) while a program is open?

Last edited by infection0; 02-13-2009 at 05:03 PM.
Old 02-13-2009, 08:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by infection0 View Post
You got that right
Old 02-13-2009, 09:55 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
I'm using a combo of UltraEdit and XVI32 (dont really know the name, its free though). Also sometimes I use the M9 editor I got from XDA.

Oh yeah which Blue are you using on the background?? I want to try and match it up best I can.
Ah, thanks for the info. When I get home I'll try to remember about it so I can PM you the hex code I used for the blue. I'm not home, so I can't remember off of the top of my head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrumo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by infection0 View Post
You guys need another release???? WOW... lol.....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development