PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2009, 12:57 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung X475>MotoROKR Z6m>Touch Diamond>TouchPRO 2
Carrier: Cingular>Verizon>ATT(current)

xTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Just so you know, in case you didn't look at page one in the TP thread, I have now included the matching wallpaper. What I did was use the exact color codes of the manila and did an exact side by side comparison of the globe with the wallpaper to make sure they were spot on. If any of you guys install a particular color and it is off, please let me know because I didn't try these out like I did the themes. More to come, but for now here you guys go. Enjoy...

Thanks! How do I apply this to every tab's background?

Old 02-13-2009, 01:00 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTSFx View Post
Thanks! How do I apply this to every tab's background?
Hello,LilRico answered this on the last page. post 5700. he provided a thread that discusses how to get this on every page.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:04 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung X475>MotoROKR Z6m>Touch Diamond>TouchPRO 2
Carrier: Cingular>Verizon>ATT(current)

xTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Hello,LilRico answered this on the last page. post 5700. he provided a thread that discusses how to get this on every page.

Thanks!
Old 02-13-2009, 01:05 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Hey, just in case anyone missed it, a new skyfire beta has been released version 0.9 with enhanced graphics and a new homepage. Smart screen has been removed as an option and is default now which makes sense. it seems quicker and test entry is better. Looks like a winner for anyone that wants full flash support in a mobile browser. figured I would throw it out there in case your interested. thanks.

also read that Opera is announcing a new addition to their browsers called Opera Turbo which will speed up downloads up to 80% for the desktop and mobile browsers. the only caveat is you need to be business customer so i am curious how they define this. Hopefully this means Sprint, Telus, Verizon, Bell, etc will get this option soon. This will be covered next week at their mobile congress event. Also claims to give Opera full flash and ajax support!! it's about time. shoot I feel like a rss reader, forget about mdigger, just get your news from mriley!

Last edited by Riley; 02-13-2009 at 01:24 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:20 AM
randyist

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by searcher61 View Post
Go Redwings!! awkward silence..ah

Heck ya. Go Wings!
Old 02-13-2009, 01:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to pirish

Mike & Rico,
Just wanted to let you guys know that I have been running 4.4.5 since it's release and have had no bugs what so ever. I think it is as close to perfection as it is ever going to get, and I am very thankful for all the effort you and Rico put forth for ALL OF OUR enjoyment.
After hearing all these reports about text, battery, and signal issues I tried the following:
I flashed back to 4.2 then flashed 4.4.5 without clearing the memory and found that there were issues with texting and signal. Then I flashed back to 4.2 and then flashed 4.4.5 again then CLEARED THE MEMORY and have had no bugs at all.
This suggests to me that some are being lazy or do not know about having to clear the memory after flashing your rom. Both times I have flashed your rom the right way all has been well..............Your roms rock Mike...........Thanx!!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:51 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
Mike & Rico,
Just wanted to let you guys know that I have been running 4.4.5 since it's release and have had no bugs what so ever. I think it is as close to perfection as it is ever going to get, and I am very thankful for all the effort you and Rico put forth for ALL OF OUR enjoyment.
After hearing all these reports about text, battery, and signal issues I tried the following:
I flashed back to 4.2 then flashed 4.4.5 without clearing the memory and found that there were issues with texting and signal. Then I flashed back to 4.2 and then flashed 4.4.5 again then CLEARED THE MEMORY and have had no bugs at all.
This suggests to me that some are being lazy or do not know about having to clear the memory after flashing your rom. Both times I have flashed your rom the right way all has been well..............Your roms rock Mike...........Thanx!!!
Thank you for that insight! Its appreciated!
Old 02-13-2009, 01:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO F&F 500

kidFromBigD is keeping up the good workkidFromBigD is keeping up the good workkidFromBigD is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Hey, just in case anyone missed it, a new skyfire beta has been released version 0.9 with enhanced graphics and a new homepage. Smart screen has been removed as an option and is default now which makes sense. it seems quicker and test entry is better. Looks like a winner for anyone that wants full flash support in a mobile browser. figured I would throw it out there in case your interested. thanks.
<snip>
For the lazy amongst us, and that includes me, here's a link to the Skyfire download page... Thanks for the tip rileyd5.

http://www.skyfire.com/product
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

osmany21 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to osmany21

Is there a fix for the picture on the Id being cut off at the top on the home screen when a call comes in.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:07 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Thanks for the heads up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
I am so happy to hear this... I didnt know about clearing the memory after a flash and I have never done it... Going back to 4.4.5
Thanks!!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development