PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2011, 09:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond CDMA
Carrier: SMART

wildanw2 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NEW RELEASE Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Bunny View Post
To be honest, I never had any trouble reading the percentage or the "bars". Is your device doing something that mine isn't?
I give you the screenshots from your ROM and the other from Energy ROM. Sorry I do not have in mind to compare your ROM with the others. I just want to give you a suggestion to make your ROM to be the best. I do agree with your statement "to put it in there to spice up the ROM" and I like it very much...but need a little bit improvement. =D>
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Diamond_2Bunny_Marked.jpg (97.6 KB, 28 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Diamond_Energy_Marked.jpg (134.5 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-06-2011, 07:18 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint SERO
Threadstarter

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to 2 Bunny Send a message via Skype™ to 2 Bunny
Post COMPARABLE Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildanw2 View Post
I give you the screenshots from your ROM and the other from Energy ROM. Sorry I do not have in mind to compare your ROM with the others. I just want to give you a suggestion to make your ROM to be the best. I do agree with your statement "to put it in there to spice up the ROM" and I like it very much...but need a little bit improvement. =D>
On the energy rom screenshot, it is plugged in so you can't see what the numbers look like. On TSOwen's taskbar, it does a similar icon when it is plugged in as well.

- 2 Bunny

PS: How did you get yours to say "Smart" at the top? Is it a regional CDMA carrier, or a nifty registry tweak ☺?
Old 08-09-2011, 03:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: mts

serialplague is a n00b
Re: NEW! (7/22/2011) | Elite ROM | Summer 2011 Public Release Now Available! - 7/22/2

Wow its been awhile since ive been lurking here lol
First of all awesome rom and awesome support 2 Bunny
Quote:
PS: How did you get yours to say "Smart" at the top? Is it a regional CDMA carrier, or a nifty registry tweak ☺?
I know i can do it with cht editor but i do believe there is another way im just blanking on it right now.

Edit: They say personalizer works, Ive never tried it, but now im thinking i did it throught the epst/qpst settings (its been too long)

Last edited by serialplague; 08-09-2011 at 04:08 AM.
Old 08-09-2011, 12:35 PM
Lurker

wildanw2 is a n00b
Re: COMPARABLE Reply

Quote:
On the energy rom screenshot, it is plugged in so you can't see what the numbers look like. On TSOwen's taskbar, it does a similar icon when it is plugged in as well.

- 2 Bunny

I realized that but since I don't use Energy ROM anymore so I can not take the screenshoot. As you can see at the Energy ROM screenshoot was on March 27, 2011. But I do remember that I can read the percentage clearly.
Yes, It is a regional CDMA carrier but you can change it whatever you like through QPST.
Old 08-10-2011, 08:28 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint SERO
Threadstarter

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to 2 Bunny Send a message via Skype™ to 2 Bunny
Smile CARRIER AND CUSTOMIZATION Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by serialplague View Post
Wow its been awhile since ive been lurking here lol
First of all awesome rom and awesome support 2 Bunny

I know i can do it with cht editor but i do believe there is another way im just blanking on it right now.

Edit: They say personalizer works, Ive never tried it, but now im thinking i did it throught the epst/qpst settings (its been too long)
Fantastic, Glad you like it. Just out of curiosity (and this is "@" anyone reading the thread), is there any handy or interesting programs that you use with this ROM?

Thanks for the tip for the text too, I'll keep that one in mind.

Quote:
I realized that but since I don't use Energy ROM anymore so I can not take the screenshoot. As you can see at the Energy ROM screenshoot was on March 27, 2011. But I do remember that I can read the percentage clearly.
Have you checked TSOwen's taskbar thread? He's got a few other designs also (I don't remember if they're available as CABs though).

Quote:
Yes, It is a regional CDMA carrier but you can change it whatever you like through QPST.
Cool. Does Smart operate in the United States? I couldn't find 'em in an internet search.

- 2 Bunny
Old 08-13-2011, 11:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Telus Diamond
Carrier: Telus

GSRchie is a n00b
Re: NEW! (7/22/2011) | Elite ROM | Summer 2011 Public Release Now Available! - 7/22/2

Just loaded this ROM and it is really fast! Kudos 2 Bunny.

I problem though. I can't get the email to work. The soft key and the Mail setup (in Settings) doesn't do anything so I can't setup any email accounts.
Old 08-14-2011, 12:14 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Telus Diamond
Carrier: Telus

GSRchie is a n00b

Nevermind I figured it out.

I'm really enjoying the ROM though!
Old 08-14-2011, 12:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

newman13 is a n00b

Any idea as to why I am unable to set up mail accounts? I go to the mail tab and hit new account and nothing happens. Same if I go to the settings tab and hit mail setup.

BTW on Sprint Network if that matters.

Thanks in advance, love the speed so far, feels like a new phone

GS. how did you solve the mail issue?
Old 08-15-2011, 09:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: telus

Sideroad is a n00b

Yes there are several small issues like the new account button in the mail tab and the add new contact features in the contacts tab. I tried to tell about these before but no one else seemed to know what I'm talking about. You can get around them by going into the start menu and programs and use the mail and messaging program, and contacts program.
I wish these buttons worked but a small inconvenience in an otherwise great rom.
Old 08-15-2011, 10:36 AM
Lurker

wildanw2 is a n00b
Re: CARRIER AND CUSTOMIZATION Reply

Quote:
Cool. Does Smart operate in the United States? I couldn't find 'em in an internet search.

- 2 Bunny
I don't think so. Smart (SmartFren) operate in my country "Indonesia".
Thanks, I'll check the TSOwen's taskbar thread.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development