PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2010, 12:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

xraytech8704 is keeping up the good workxraytech8704 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ShadowRoms|Updated 1-14-10|WM 6.5 21887 Titanium|Made for SPB MS 3.5.3|

hi

thanks

i see the cabs now. will try.
Old 01-14-2010, 12:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

coolgui is a n00b

Thank you sir, I've been kinda waiting around for another Titanium ROM. I might try mobile shell, but I'm really more of a titanium guy now, I think. My phone seems to use less battery and stays more responsive since I stopped using Manila/Sense.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-14-2010, 12:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

xraytech8704 is keeping up the good workxraytech8704 is keeping up the good work

wow fantastic rom!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (12.3 KB, 84 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-14-2010, 04:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond

xzjn9p is just getting started

DL now. I've been running MS 3.5.1 on mighty ROM final since forever. Let's see how this compares.
Old 01-14-2010, 04:48 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Copycat hehe. Actually it looks like you got a lot of what I got in my ROM so now that I'm kinda leaving the Diamond section it will be perfect for those users of mine wanting updates.
Old 01-14-2010, 05:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Mind posting the .erv file you use in OMJ's kithen to cook this? Would like to compare what you've got with the one I was using. Thx in advance.
Old 01-14-2010, 06:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

coolgui is a n00b

I noticed the PagePool setting is 18MB. I've been setting it higher, usually 24MB. I wonder, is there any advantage to using a lower setting?
Old 01-14-2010, 06:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Telus

Incubated is keeping up the good workIncubated is keeping up the good work

hey. i am using this rom, spb shell pwns. been smooth so far, but i am wondering if mobile sense is worth switching over to. will the uninstall of spb shell be smooth or leave the phone a little bugged up. what are the main advantages of mobile sense because this thing is pretty friggin pimpin smooth.

also, do these shells only work with 6.1 windows? i hate the top start button.

great rom though.
Old 01-14-2010, 07:32 PM
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubated View Post
hey. i am using this rom, spb shell pwns. been smooth so far, but i am wondering if mobile sense is worth switching over to. will the uninstall of spb shell be smooth or leave the phone a little bugged up. what are the main advantages of mobile sense because this thing is pretty friggin pimpin smooth.

great rom though.
1) I have had no problem after uninstalling spb shell. Just do a soft reset after uninstalling and you should be fine.

2) You install mobile sense on top of SPB Shell. See...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=604146

for a full discussion.

3) Only 6.5.x roms have the start button on the bottom. As stated in post 1 of this thread, Sys 21887 is 6.5 so start button at the top.

Last edited by O.a.T.; 01-14-2010 at 07:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-14-2010, 07:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO!!!!!
Threadstarter

shadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
Copycat hehe. Actually it looks like you got a lot of what I got in my ROM so now that I'm kinda leaving the Diamond section it will be perfect for those users of mine wanting updates.
*Heart drops* "first Mighty...and now you too, I cant take much more of this" lol but actually your roms are part of the reason I wanted to release this one as I loved your MS roms ^.^

After all someone has to continue your work

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgui View Post
I noticed the PagePool setting is 18MB. I've been setting it higher, usually 24MB. I wonder, is there any advantage to using a lower setting?
Well this is how it was explained to, me I'm still a little shaky on it too, but 18MB & 20MB page pools have been faster in my experience,

But anyway, I was told that usually the higher the page pool the faster the rom however, if your page pool is to high the processor will end up working harder/more to allocate a higher amount of space then it would if the page pool was a bit smaller.

So the higher the page pool the faster the rom but if you go to high it will began to slow it down. (i don't know if I explained that right but its along those lines I believe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
Mind posting the .erv file you use in OMJ's kithen to cook this? Would like to compare what you've got with the one I was using. Thx in advance.
sure, its in the attachment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubated View Post

great rom though.
Widget wise, Mobile Sense does have a bigger variety so it is more customizable but overall it just looks better in my opinion. When dealing with the amount of pages you can have mobile sense does give you the option of having 5 lifestyle pages and 5 professional pages.

Only con to me really is that it takes more ram to run but that the only negative than I know.

And as O.a.T stated you have to install Mobile Sense over Mobile Shell
Attached Files
File Type: zip CustomTitanium_21887.zip (2.1 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development