View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 07:32 PM
O.a.T.
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ShadowRoms|Updated 1-14-10|WM 6.5 21887 Titanium|Made for SPB MS 3.5.3|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubated View Post
hey. i am using this rom, spb shell pwns. been smooth so far, but i am wondering if mobile sense is worth switching over to. will the uninstall of spb shell be smooth or leave the phone a little bugged up. what are the main advantages of mobile sense because this thing is pretty friggin pimpin smooth.

also, do these shells only work with 6.1 windows? i hate the top start button.

great rom though.
1) I have had no problem after uninstalling spb shell. Just do a soft reset after uninstalling and you should be fine.

2) You install mobile sense on top of SPB Shell. See...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=604146

for a full discussion.

3) Only 6.5.x roms have the start button on the bottom. As stated in post 1 of this thread, Sys 21887 is 6.5 so start button at the top.

Last edited by O.a.T.; 01-14-2010 at 07:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.