PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2009, 04:15 PM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!
Carrier: Sprint

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207
SPRINT REBATE PROGRAM - Need a Sprint Reps Help

Ok. I bought my son's Rant and my Touch Pro in Oct and Nov. Will I couldnt find the invoice for my Touch Pro in order to send them in for the rebate offer. I just found it about 2min before writing this and it say the program is over. I got the $100 & $75 instant upgrades off our phone when I got my sons phone from the store. I dont think I ever got the one for my TP since I orderd it through Telesales. Needless to say, my bill is crazy right now and I need to get thise resolved.

What can I do?

Any help wopuld be greatly appreciated.

Old 01-07-2009, 04:31 PM
DaGreatOne
Threadstarter

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207
Re: SPRINT REBATE PROGRAM - Need a Sprint Reps Help

Helllllp!
Old 01-07-2009, 06:17 PM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Kinda the same here I received my Vogue in July and still have not seen my rebate???
Old 01-07-2009, 06:23 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

The samething happended to me couple times, never got my rebate, ofcourse never figure out what to do either...

Old 01-07-2009, 06:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

im not a sprint rep, but been with sprint for what seems like forever, but you can try sprintrebates.com fill in the blanks c what you get.
Old 01-07-2009, 06:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4g & TP 2
Carrier: Dan.

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Might not be the same but when I bought my mogul I did the rebate and recieved a letter saying i didn't qualify, so I called Sprint, they transferred me to the rebate center, and they got a check in the mail that day. Rechecked on the rebate website and it then stated "rebate complete".
Old 01-08-2009, 11:37 AM
DaGreatOne
Threadstarter

I got some of it cleared up by talking to the finance people last night. They said I still have to call the rebates department though. Does anyone have the number?
Old 01-08-2009, 11:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Super Touch Pro

lmv7777 is keeping up the good worklmv7777 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to lmv7777

there is no number you have to have someone tranfer you there. but if you are outside the timeframe you cant mail it in, they wont accept it. i think what the OP was trying to say is that he never mailed in the rebate form since he couldn't find the reciept. once you mail it in you can use www.sprinrebates.com to check the status. the retail price of the phone is over 550 dollars. if thats what you were charged you didn't get any discount. if you were charged ~$400 that is the discounted price thru telesales + $100 mail in rebate = the online price of 299.99. you're best bet is to talk to customer service and calmly and politely explain your situation to a supervisor. the problem is if sprint cant locate your request for the mail in rebate it could be easily assumed that you are trying to get a credit and also the mail in rebate at the same time. you can ask that they notate your account specifically saying not to give you the mail in rebate if you accept the credit. thats my advice. but its not a guarantee.

Diamond > Touch > Treo 700p > TOUCH PRO

If i helped. click "thanks"
Thanks!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion